• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tyler is a post whore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Daman

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Quicksand
How am I supposed to beat him?

tacoma3g.png

Holy crap! I didn’t realize I broke 1k, lol.

I try to read every single post that gets made. I’m pretty far behind right now but I usually try to catch back up on Sunday. I hope you guys like my activity. I don’t think it’s good when the site administrator barely says anything.

It's cool. I just gotta be busting your chops cuz you're a young buck. ;)

You doing good. I'm sure you've heard it a lot but thanks for serving. I never had the intestinal fortitude to do it.

Holy crap! I didn’t realize I broke 1k, lol.

I try to read every single post that gets made. I’m pretty far behind right now but I usually try to catch back up on Sunday. I hope you guys like my activity. I don’t think it’s good when the site administrator barely says anything.

It's cool. I just gotta be busting your chops cuz you're a young buck. ;)

You doing good. I'm sure you've heard it a lot but thanks for serving. I never had the intestinal fortitude to do it.
Your taco supreme magnets were dope! You have a whole movement going on lol

You and Tyler shouldn't count. lol
My message count is growing. I’m trying to catch up on everything while I’m in class I’ve been a beach bum for the past week surfing and stuff trying to spend the last few weeks in SoCal having fun.

I guess you can have the ? of non admin. Even though you have one of them beat
Ps just passed you for second in both categories

Last edited:
I'm with @Ron you guys are all whores.

I post when my ultimate wisdom is necessary. Also for the occasional banter. I prefer the latter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back