• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

TSS-P System Inquiry

Waltzman

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
Has anyone had any issues with having to re calibrate their TSS system after getting a lift? I'm getting a lift here soon to include a pro grille and wanted to see if anyone had any issues with still getting it to work. Thanks!

Has anyone had any issues with having to re calibrate their TSS system after getting a lift? I'm getting a lift here soon to include a pro grille and wanted to see if anyone had any issues with still getting it to work. Thanks!
I haven’t had a lift but I’m having issues with mine not working

Upvote 0
No problems here with my lift and a TRD pro grille.

Running ICON stage 4 with about 2" lift and 285/75R16. About 3" over stock. I also have the TRD Pro grille garnish. Only times I've had any issues was with snow build up in the front. But once the snow melted everything worked as it should.

Upvote 0
Back