• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Sold *TRD PRO rims + Wheels for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

taddict61

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Selling my unused setup. Decided to go with fuels and nittos instead. Asking $750 shipped. Let me know if you have any offers/questions.

Attachments

• 045AB329-9944-4AE4-AB19-0F68319CFC5B.jpeg
    045AB329-9944-4AE4-AB19-0F68319CFC5B.jpeg
    875.3 KB · Views: 256
  • C1F67DE6-F23C-4291-9DFE-5D3B2EDB8490.jpeg
    C1F67DE6-F23C-4291-9DFE-5D3B2EDB8490.jpeg
    882.7 KB · Views: 233
  • 7949EE24-20B8-4D63-9274-CE9EF2265069.jpeg
    7949EE24-20B8-4D63-9274-CE9EF2265069.jpeg
    653 KB · Views: 239
  • 36688AF0-21A1-44C5-913E-B5A934115FD7.jpeg
    36688AF0-21A1-44C5-913E-B5A934115FD7.jpeg
    801.7 KB · Views: 204
  • 0D2CC1F2-3AE5-4E5E-80F1-3FD75C2180AA.jpeg
    0D2CC1F2-3AE5-4E5E-80F1-3FD75C2180AA.jpeg
    631 KB · Views: 192
  • 61A93944-EB18-4DD0-BADC-22AC3E797794.jpeg
    61A93944-EB18-4DD0-BADC-22AC3E797794.jpeg
    657.7 KB · Views: 198
  • EBA815BB-3548-4069-B714-A8239DBCA20B.jpeg
    EBA815BB-3548-4069-B714-A8239DBCA20B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 192
  • EC852197-D30E-4EE7-90F3-C02DEAFDF803.jpeg
    EC852197-D30E-4EE7-90F3-C02DEAFDF803.jpeg
    567.7 KB · Views: 178
Where you shipping from?

Is TPMS installed on these? Also, would you be willing to take a pic with something showing the current date as well as the wheels?

Haha, sounds like we aren’t trusting the shipped price on these?
Would you? New member, price too good to be true. Anything is possible, but I'm not a pushover.

Would you? New member, price too good to be true. Anything is possible, but I'm not a pushover.

Sure anyone that wants that can PM me. Haven’t received any messages from you wanting to buy.

Is TPMS installed on these? Also, would you be willing to take a pic with something showing the current date as well as the wheels?

How about you send me an offer and stop sales trashing my thread

I'm not trashing you, I'm just answering the other posts question. You just created an account and are trying to sell something pretty expensive, I'm not saying it's not legit, but you're going to have to put forth a little effort to legitimize yourself. I'm not going to pm you with any offers because I don't believe someone could sell wheels this cheap with shipping. It would cost several hundred dollars just to ship those.

I'm not trashing you, I'm just answering the other posts question. You just created an account and are trying to sell something pretty expensive, I'm not saying it's not legit, but you're going to have to put forth a little effort to legitimize yourself. I'm not going to pm you with any offers because I don't believe someone could sell wheels this cheap with shipping. It would cost several hundred dollars just to ship those.

Oh you’re right I forgot discounted shipped and selling an item for cheaper than what it’s worth is very unheard of. Definitely doesent happen every single second of the day or anything smh

I don’t have to prove anything either to you guy lol.

No one is putting a gun to your head to buy wheels.

Well unfortunately what actually happens more often is that someone creates an account on a website, lists something for sale for an amazing price, and then never ships anything after they get someone's money. I apologise for being skeptical. But of you did want to sell these to me, you would have to prove that. As it stands you're enough of an asshole that I can already tell it's not worth the hassle. smh

Well unfortunately what actually happens more often is that someone creates an account on a website, lists something for sale for an amazing price, and then never ships anything after they get someone's money. I apologise for being skeptical. But of you did want to sell these to me, you would have to prove that. As it stands you're enough of an asshole that I can already tell it's not worth the hassle. smh

Just because someone is new on a website doesent mean they automically have bad intentions. I’m not an asshole I just don’t need to prove myself to someone on the Internet. The offer is there and if you want to buy it great, if not best to keep opinions to yourself.

If you're just legit trying to sell these, I do apologise, but you really should be willing to stand up to some scrutiny of that's the case.

Hey bud, I'm interested for sure - I don't have the cash right now but if you've got them after the new year and I can convince the wife to let me snatch them I'll take a trip out to NY and grab em, where abouts are you in NY?

Hey bud, I'm interested for sure - I don't have the cash right now but if you've got them after the new year and I can convince the wife to let me snatch them I'll take a trip out to NY and grab em, where abouts are you in NY?

I definitely won't have these after New Year. Thanks tho!

I definitely won't have these after New Year. Thanks tho!

Well I'd have the money a week or so after Christmas, but that might be too late lol

If it's not too much to ask, if you do sell - update this post so I don't keep my hopes up! haha

Where in NY are you?

Please leave the moderation of threads to the forum staff. You can report the thread and add a comment on why you believe the sale is questionable or you can message myself or @Mr. Nobody or any of the other moderators.

For the members who did report the thread, thank you for bringing it to my attention.

To the seller: I hope you can understand why your pricing on these items (with shipping included) sounds too good to be true. Sorry for the rough start as a new member on the forum. Good luck with the sale and congrats to the buyer that snags these.

Lastly and for the record, buying and selling on the forum is at your own risk and if something were to go wrong you’d need to take it up with your bank, PayPal, etc. and let me know what happened so I can take further action if needed.

So I am curious....did these sell?

I’m going to close the thread as it has been rather controversial and we haven’t had any responses from the seller on whether or not he still has them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back