• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

TPMS on 2020 TRDPRO wheels

metallics2000

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
I am upgrading my 2020 OR wheels to 2020 TRDPRO wheels.
Can anyone confirm the part number of the TPMS sensor for the 2020 TRDPro wheels? I am finding conflicting answers.

At least two online stores selling OEM Toyota parts provided two part numbers:
42607-04020 - 20 degree. Steel wheels.
42607-06030 - 40 degree. Aluminum wheels

So technically I should be going with 42607-06030 - 40 degree. Aluminum wheels. But I am seeing Toyota dealerships on Ebay saying to get the 20 degree TPMS sensor for these particular wheels.

TRDPROWHEEL.jpg

Thanks

I would call up a dealership to get the exact part number.

I thought we had an official Toyota parts guy here... @Mr. Nobody did we lose him since there wasn't much demand for OEM parts?

I would call up a dealership to get the exact part number.

I thought we had an official Toyota parts guy here... @Mr. Nobody did we lose him since there wasn't much demand for OEM parts?

There was a dealer that was on here but they seemed to have drifted away due to lack of interest from members.

I would agree, the best way to figure out exactly what will work would be to call a dealership directly.

Back