• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Toytec Shocks/Suspension

Busto

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
White
Can anyone shed some light on this brand shock and suspension system specifically made for Toyota ? They are not a Toyota owned company from what I understand.
I finally fo

I bought my icons through Toytec and remember asking about their BOSS brand. It's been a couple years so I'm not %100 but I think they are made by Swayaway who makes quality coilovers.

I bought my icons through Toytec and remember asking about their BOSS brand. It's been a couple years so I'm not %100 but I think they are made by Swayaway who makes quality coilovers.
Thanks for replying , I'm surprised no one ever replied till now about Toytec suspensions. I guess no one else ever heard of them.

Thanks for replying , I'm surprised no one ever replied till now about Toytec suspensions. I guess no one else ever heard of them.
Most people stick to the bilstein , icon, fox, kings, oldman emu , but there are far more kits out there then people think , but like most things people will hover to the majority

On the plus side havent heard anything bad about toytecso that's a positive

Most people stick to the bilstein , icon, fox, kings, oldman emu , but there are far more kits out there then people think , but like most things people will hover to the majority

On the plus side havent heard anything bad about toytecso that's a positive
I forget which forum but there was alot of negativity about Toytec , and most was rust and breakage etc. But then most other sites say positive things since the company specifically designed the shock with Toyota Tacoma in mind. Not affiliated with Toyota at all either. Thanks

I forget which forum but there was alot of negativity about Toytec , and most was rust and breakage etc. But then most other sites say positive things since the company specifically designed the shock with Toyota Tacoma in mind. Not affiliated with Toyota at all either. Thanks
Every company you will hear good and bad some more then others , i havent heard anything bad my self and the word is they have great service . If that's what you wanna get then go for it report back to us and spread the word right .there is always gems out there

Every company you will hear good and bad some more then others , i havent heard anything bad my self and the word is they have great service . If that's what you wanna get then go for it report back to us and spread the word right .there is always gems out there
Thanks , I sure will when I decide to do a lift. Right now I'm looking into doing a truck cap by www.RLDDesigns.com Great caps and hold a lot of weight on top.

@rlddesign.usa.com
This will get you there faster. Sorry for the confusion. Just in case anyone is looking for quality caps for your Tacoma.

Back