• 3rd & 4th Generation Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016-2024 Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest.

• New Year, New Tacoma3G.com Website! 🤙

Guest, welcome to 203G! Wait, no—2023? No…. Tacoma3G 2.0! The website appears visually different as part of an ongoing redesign. Read more about it, here. Alternatively, you can switch back to any of the now-classic designs, here.

🚧 Please report website oil leaks, your suggestions, and preview upcoming changes, here.

West Toyota Tacoma Instrument Screen Protector 16-18

This posting is for
Selling

Adeel72

2️⃣ Bronze
Local time
9:52 AM
Reaction score
Hi Tacoma team,

i noticed that alot of these 3rd gen Toyota Tacomas instrument clusters have been mysteriously have been getting scratched/scuffed.

i have created a solution!!

after purchasing a 2018 toyota tacoma Trd Off Road, i have created a screen protector for the instrument cluster.

FREE SHIPPING ALL OVER THE UNITED STATES

works on models :
  • SR - 4X4 ,4X2 LB,SB ACCESS CAB, DOUBLE CAB
  • SR5 - 4X4 ,4X2 LB,SB ACCESS CAB, DOUBLE CAB
  • TRD SPORT - 4X4 ,4X2 LB,SB ACCESS CAB, DOUBLE CAB
  • TRD OFF ROAD - 4X4 ,4X2 LB,SB ACCESS CAB, DOUBLE CAB
  • LIMITED -4X4 ,4X2 LB,SB ACCESS CAB, DOUBLE CAB
  • TRD PRO - 4X4,SB DOUBLE CAB

super simple to install, comes with instructions.

check out the link, let me know what yall think...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Tac...reen+protector&_from=R40&rt=nc&LH_TitleDesc=0

Attachments

• dash 2.jpg
    dash 2.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 153
  • dash 3.jpg
    dash 3.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 126
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 131

0uTkAsT

9️⃣ Legend
Tacoma3G Supporter
Local time
10:52 AM
Reaction score
Excellent idea for a product! How do you install it if the truck isn't brand new? Do you have a recommended method of cleaning the cluster without scratching it? What about ones that are already scratched, will this help hide the scratches or make them more obvious?

Adeel72

2️⃣ Bronze
Local time
Reaction score
  • Package contents :
  • 1 protector that will adhere to instrument cluster
  • 1 microfiber cloth 2 dust spot removers
  • 1 Nikon all scratch free wet wipe
  • 1 instructions guide
  • For the best effect, we strongly suggest you to install the screen protector in a dust free and quiet environment*. Please read and follow the installation guide easy to apply scratch resistant- fortifying a layer of protection keeping your instrument cluster scratch free for life of the vehicle outstanding optical clarity HD display 9H durability offers superb viewing experience easy to remove, no sticky residue remains after removing the protector

Adeel72

2️⃣ Bronze
Local time
Reaction score
its a case by case thing, if your cluster is already scratched up, make the call on either getting a brand new cluster or applying this item. this protector is just like a screen protector for an Iphone. etc.

solscooter

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
11:52 AM
Reaction score
I ordered a new cluster screen. will install the two together

Tacoma TRD

3️⃣ Silver
Local time
12:52 PM
Reaction score
Hi Tacoma team,

i noticed that alot of these 3rd gen Toyota Tacomas instrument clusters have been mysteriously have been getting scratched/scuffed.

i have created a solution!!

after purchasing a 2018 toyota tacoma Trd Off Road, i have created a screen protector for the instrument cluster.

FREE SHIPPING ALL OVER THE UNITED STATES

works on models :
  • SR - 4X4 ,4X2 LB,SB ACCESS CAB, DOUBLE CAB
  • SR5 - 4X4 ,4X2 LB,SB ACCESS CAB, DOUBLE CAB
  • TRD SPORT - 4X4 ,4X2 LB,SB ACCESS CAB, DOUBLE CAB
  • TRD OFF ROAD - 4X4 ,4X2 LB,SB ACCESS CAB, DOUBLE CAB
  • LIMITED -4X4 ,4X2 LB,SB ACCESS CAB, DOUBLE CAB
  • TRD PRO - 4X4,SB DOUBLE CAB

super simple to install, comes with instructions.

check out the link, let me know what yall think...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Tacoma-Instrument-Screen-Protector-2016-2017-2018/173459545313?hash=item2862fe9ce1:g:9EIAAOSwSwNbT-Sl&_sacat=0&_nkw=toyota+tacomascreen+protector&_from=R40&rt=nc&LH_TitleDesc=0
Screen protector still available? Price?

brosenz

2️⃣ Bronze
Local time
Reaction score
The eBay link is no longer working, do you still have the screen protectors for sale? I am interested, thank you

ProTechTacos

2️⃣ Bronze
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The eBay link is no longer working, do you still have the screen protectors for sale? I am interested, thank you
In case you are still looking for the best automotive screen protection in the industry, Screen ProTech has you covered!
Use code T3G15 for 15% off!

bonifacio

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
Reaction score
I hope no one bought this. Just another marketing thing. Someone bought them for $5 off Wish/AliExpress and flipping them at a premium. OP is the hard PET plastic.

Definitely go with the ProTech:
In case you are still looking for the best automotive screen protection in the industry, Screen ProTech has you covered!
Use code T3G15 for 15% off!

Don't even have to get a fresh cluster. Thought about going that route myself. I had scratches on mine just from wiping it lightly with a microfiber cloth. The ProTech hid them all. You can just pull on the cluster trim and remove the gauge cluster. It's easy. Now you can wipe it like normal. I'm fanboying.

ProTechTacos

2️⃣ Bronze
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I hope no one bought this. Just another marketing thing. Someone bought them for $5 off Wish/AliExpress and flipping them at a premium. OP is the hard PET plastic.

Definitely go with the ProTech:

Don't even have to get a fresh cluster. Thought about going that route myself. I had scratches on mine just from wiping it lightly with a microfiber cloth. The ProTech hid them all. You can just pull on the cluster trim and remove the gauge cluster. It's easy. Now you can wipe it like normal. I'm fanboying.
We appreciate all of our fanboys and couldn't agree with you more! Screen ProTech is like MAGIC! People don't believe it until they see it!
We also have pillar protection if you haven't seen that already! Will keep those pillars looking amazing and cover any existing scratches/damage!