• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Toyota Tacoma and Tundra Bed Stiffener Brackets

TOTAL CHAOS

chaosfab.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Whether you are blasting down washboard roads with an empty truck bed or installing a bed rack with a tent and extra gear, the 2005-2015 & 2016-2023 Toyota Tacomas along with the 2007-2021 Tundras are prone to sheet metal cracks where the tail gate latches to the C-channel of the bed. TOTAL CHAOS bolt-on bed stiffeners were specifically designed to reinforce this C-channel. We also integrated tie down points and an additional tab to offer more ways to keep your cargo secure and bolt on a radio antenna or sand whip accessories.

Click here for the article

2nd Gen Tacoma

3rd Gen Tacoma

2nd Gen Tundra

total-chaos-bed-stiffeners-tacoma-tundra-web.jpg

total-chaos-bed-stiffener-features-callout-v2-web.jpg

2nd-gen-tacoma-total-chaos-bed-stiffener-angle-1-web.jpg

Sorry about the lack of activity here! We've been out causing CHAOS!

We're back on the forums and will be happy to provide customer support and product knowledge for your ride.

Feel free to post here or contact us directly

- Team TC
info@chaosfab.com

Back