• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Toyota Financial Loan selling truck.

Aven2rus

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Reaction score
2021 SR DCSB Auto
Midnight Black
Anyone experienced selling a truck with money owed to an individual, financed through Toyota?

Always used banks in the past and simply went in, so unfamiliar territory here.

What you mean? You selling your truck and you will still owe after?

Selling a truck with money owed to Toyota Financial can be a slightly different process compared to dealing with banks. Here are a few things you can consider:
1. Contact Toyota Financial: Reach out to them and inform them about your intention to sell the truck. They will guide you through the process and provide you with the necessary steps to transfer ownership.
2. Payoff Amount: Request the payoff amount from Toyota Financial. This is the total amount you owe on the loan, including any remaining principal and interest. It's important to know this amount to ensure a smooth transaction.
If you need expert advice specific to your situation, it might be helpful to consult with a Mortgage Broker in Oldham. They can provide guidance on navigating the process and ensure a successful sale.

AI is getting crazy for advertisement.

But it is right. Contact Toyota Financial. Let them know you're selling. They'll tell you how and amount.
It's like a temporary lien release that allows you to sell it, then they'll release the title to wherever it needs to go next.
I'd say just write up agreements for assurances on little things and put all parties at ease.

Back