TOTAL CHAOS - 2016+ Toyota Tacoma Upper Control Arm (UCA)

TOTAL CHAOS

chaosfab.com
Authorized Vendor
T3G Member

Upper Control Arms contacting your coil overs?

Can't get your vehicle into proper alignment specs with 2-3" of lift?

Looking to ditch the stock ball joint setup for a much stronger uniball UCA?

TOTAL CHAOS has you covered!

TOTAL CHAOS - 2016+ Toyota Tacoma Upper Control Arm (UCA - #96504)
Click Here

- 100% Bolt-On UCA constructed of 4130 Chromoly.

- Designed with added caster. When you lift a vehicle with factory upper control arms the wheel will move towards the rear of the vehicle (negative caster). With negative caster you will often have wandering or darting of the vehicle. The TOTAL CHAOS UCA's have positive caster built-in for lifted applications. This allows vehicles with 2.5-3" lifts to get back into factory alignment specs.

- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.

- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel. Will allow for up to 1" of additional wheel travel when paired with extended travel coil over shocks.

- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings

- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.

- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.

OPTIONAL HEIM PIVOT UPGRADE (#96504-H)
- TC includes 3/4" chromoly heim joints for the pivots.
- Heim upper control arms are fully adjustable to allow maximum tuning of caster and camber
- Designed for use on 6" or higher drop bracket lift kits.

MORE INFO

TOTAL CHAOS
WWW.CHAOSFAB.COM

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member

Malcolm

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military
Navy
T3G Member
4855EE72-621E-46EC-AD1C-9FEE8096D0C0.jpeg

Audidood

= IV • Gold
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Gerald
T3G Member
I just installed he 887 OME kit with dakar heavy duty leafs. Went for an alignment and the individual caster was not able to get into spec, although the overall caster is in spec. Looks like these UCAs are my solution, but is there any long-term problem with running 2.5” lift on the stock UCAs?

TOTAL CHAOS

chaosfab.com
Authorized Vendor
T3G Member
I just installed he 887 OME kit with dakar heavy duty leafs. Went for an alignment and the individual caster was not able to get into spec, although the overall caster is in spec. Looks like these UCAs are my solution, but is there any long-term problem with running 2.5” lift on the stock UCAs?

You may experience darting or wandering with 2.5-3" of lift on stock UCAs. If your alignment is off you could see long-term problems like improper tire wear or suspension components wearing out faster than they should.

Happy to get a set going for your ride. Let us know if you have more questions
info@chaosfab.com

TOTAL CHAOS
WWW.CHAOSFAB.COM

Audidood

= IV • Gold
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Gerald
T3G Member
You may experience darting or wandering with 2.5-3" of lift on stock UCAs. If your alignment is off you could see long-term problems like improper tire wear or suspension components wearing out faster than they should.

info@chaosfab.com

TOTAL CHAOS
WWW.CHAOSFAB.COM
Thanks for the quick response! i am noticing now that even after an alignment it slightly drifts to the left. Just installed the lift over the weekend. let the saving begin!

TOTAL CHAOS

chaosfab.com
Authorized Vendor
T3G Member

TOTAL CHAOS Control Arms feature a two-stage powder coat which includes a durable clear coat. This provides a very clean and durable finish that will protect the product for many years.

Want to order a set of Upper Control Arms?
Please email info@chaosfab.com, call 951-737-9682, or visit one of our Authorized Dealers

TOTAL CHAOS
WWW.CHAOSFAB.COM

hallux

= IV • Gold
First Name
Das Big Toe
T3G Member
#1,649
I'm considering going with a 2.5 - 3" lift, should I just factor in some solid UCA to play it safe? I don't plan right now to do any crazy off roading, just more so a mall crawler soft offroading.

Jesse Rizo

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jesse
T3G Member
#1,068
Are you rocking a set of TOTAL CHAOS Upper Control Arms? We'd love to see your ride!

Comment below with a pic or two of your TC equipped vehicle

TOTAL CHAOS
WWW.CHAOSFAB.COM
Watch that video your total chaos upper control arms are getting used and handling well in this video towards the end ;) getting some massive air those things are reliable ?

Jesse Rizo

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jesse
T3G Member
#1,068

info@chaosfab.com

TOTAL CHAOS
WWW.CHAOSFAB.COM
This explains a lot

TOTAL CHAOS

chaosfab.com
Authorized Vendor
T3G Member
I'm considering going with a 2.5 - 3" lift, should I just factor in some solid UCA to play it safe? I don't plan right now to do any crazy off roading, just more so a mall crawler soft offroading.

We recommend UCA's when you're at that amount of lift. You may experience wandering or darting of the vehicle. A set of TOTAL CHAOS UCA's allow proper alignment specs on lifted applications and will remove the poor handling.

TOTAL CHAOS
WWW.CHAOSFAB.COM

Top Bottom