- Upvotes Recieved
- T3G Member
Upper Control Arms contacting your coil overs?
Can't get your vehicle into proper alignment specs with 2-3" of lift?
Looking to ditch the stock ball joint setup for a much stronger uniball UCA?
TOTAL CHAOS has you covered!
TOTAL CHAOS - 2016+ Toyota Tacoma Upper Control Arm (UCA - #96504)
- 100% Bolt-On UCA constructed of 4130 Chromoly.
- Designed with added caster. When you lift a vehicle with factory upper control arms the wheel will move towards the rear of the vehicle (negative caster). With negative caster you will often have wandering or darting of the vehicle. The TOTAL CHAOS UCA's have positive caster built-in for lifted applications. This allows vehicles with 2.5-3" lifts to get back into factory alignment specs.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel. Will allow for up to 1" of additional wheel travel when paired with extended travel coil over shocks.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
OPTIONAL HEIM PIVOT UPGRADE (#96504-H)
- TC includes 3/4" chromoly heim joints for the pivots.
- Heim upper control arms are fully adjustable to allow maximum tuning of caster and camber
- Designed for use on 6" or higher drop bracket lift kits.