• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

To train horn or to not train horn?

Mild train horn setup

• Fuck yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Stupid

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Taco_primo

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
2017 TRD OR AC Auto
White
Ok so I have my ARB compressor and the 3 gallon tank, naturally with all the extra volume for activities I have been contemplating running a three trumpet train horn setup. What do you all think?

The people in Seattle are a bunch of Subaru and Prius driving, left lane camping twats and I would love to make them know to GTFO and move over.

Ok so I have my ARB compressor and the 3 gallon tank, naturally with all the extra volume for activities I have been contemplating running a three trumpet train horn setup. What do you all think?

The people in Seattle are a bunch of Subaru and Prius driving, left lane camping twats and I would love to make them know to GTFO and move over.

I see conflict in your future. Lol

I feel your h8 but I wouldn’t want to be the douche with the truck that says MOVE OVER across the windshield, lol. So I wouldn’t train horn either.

With that being said though, fuck yeah do it! You’re not me and it’s your truck. The setup is already there, you just need the horn. Just don’t abuse it so you don’t become known for it.

I feel your h8 but I wouldn’t want to be the douche with the truck that says MOVE OVER across the windshield, lol. So I wouldn’t train horn either.

With that being said though, fuck yeah do it! You’re not me and it’s your truck. The setup is already there, you just need the horn. Just don’t abuse it so you don’t become known for it.

So I would like to straighten this out a bit. It would be used it the right situations, not just all Willy nilly. Oh and I would use it from time to time to scare friends and family. Most of all it will be reserved for complete assholes that deserve it.

So I would like to straighten this out a bit. It would be used it the right situations, not just all Willy nilly. Oh and I would use it from time to time to scare friends and family. Most of all it will be reserved for complete assholes that deserve it.
I love it

Back