• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tire pressure Cooper ST MAXX

E9taco

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2016 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Magnetic Gray
Just got some Cooper ST MAXX in 255/85/16 and was wondering what tire pressure folks are running these at? I have a canopy, sliders, skids and a rear bumper. The ride is noticeably stiffer then with my C rated Durotracs. Im currently running them at 30-32psi. Love the tires, just looking for a little advice.
Aloha

Thanks Rob. You have these tires right, what pressure have you settled on?

@Rob Daman , how are the 285 ST Maxx in the snow and mud?

Been running that exact tire for 2 yrs now. Im running 32 front 30 rear. Only con is hard pack snow they do get squirrely, ive went to a 2nd set of blizzak's for the winter months. Ill be switching to general grabber atx when its time for new shoes.

Before I had bumpers I ran 32 front and 30 rear as well but with full steel bumpers and skids now I just have them all to 35 but am yet to chalk test, probably gonna do on my next day off

Back