• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Thoughts on Yokohama Tires?

215Grappler

3️⃣ Silver
Reaction score
Hey folks, I have a 202O Off Road and am getting a 3-inch lift and 33-inch tires. I was leaning towards the BDG KO2's but the shop recommended Yokohama Geolander A-T G015. Anyone have any experience with these tires? Thanks in advance!

I've used Yokohama Geolander AT-S before on my Jeep WJ. The road well on the pavement. I didn't do any wheeling with it but those tires made a trip through a blizzard in Iowa just fine.

That's my experience that would be close enough but not exactly.

I have not had them, but I have been reading a lot of peoples reviews on them. The people that have had them seemed to like them, but did not do much more than dirt road driving with them. They are a mild tread. I have considered the Geolandar M/T G003 for my needs. If you want a more aggressive Yokohama AT, take a look the Geolandar X-AT.

Back