• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

SoCal THORAX BED RACK SYSTEM- FITS DIAMOND BACK COVERS 2005-2020 TACOMA

ojodemas

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score

Hi all,​

Selling my THORAX BED RACK SYSTEM- FITS DIAMOND BACK COVERS 2005-2020 TACOMA. This is the 18” size. I bought the wrong one and cannot return it. 😒 This is from Chassis Unlimited. Check out their website for more info. This will only fit if you have a Diamondback cover.

PRODUCT FEATURES
  • For use only with the Diamond back Tacoma Bed Cover on Short bed Tacomas Only
  • Available in 12" or 18" Height, Measured from top of bed rails
  • Rack Assembly is completed easily in about 45 Minutes.
  • Universal Tent Mounting Slots, Makes mounting any Tent Brand Easy
  • Universal Mounting Patterns on Top, And both Sides of rack for Accessories
  • Assembled weight is 95LBS
  • Rated for 1000 LB Capacity (While vehicle is parked)
  • Includes Full rack assembly- 4 adjustable width bed bars, 6 Connecting Panels, assembly hardware.
  • FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING

PRODUCT DETAILS​

Powder-coat Option Adds 2 Weeks time to ship time
Chassis Unlimited's Brand new "THORAX" Fully Adjustable width bed rack system, 18" Height (the one in the picture is 12”). Perfect for mounting your overland style tent, Recovery tools, Maxtraxs, Rotopax Water/Fuel Containers, Shovels, Jacks, Fire Extinguisher, Bicycle mounts, ETC to our universal mounting hole patterns along both sides of the rack.

This Rack System is designed to bolt onto the cleets of the Diamond back bed covers and will include 8 uprights and connecting panels as shown. The rack Includes all necessary hardware. Assembly & Paint/Powder-coat is required unless the powder-coat option is selected.
DIAMOND BACK COVER IS NOT INCLUDED

Attachments

• IMG_0051.jpeg
    IMG_0051.jpeg
    94.1 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0050.jpeg
    IMG_0050.jpeg
    168.5 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0049.jpeg
    IMG_0049.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0048.jpeg