• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

The white trooper build

For sure. Once I put my tent and my rear bumper I noticed some sag so I changed. Still planning on doing a new set also

For my needs I should be happy I’m pretty much build my own pro way they should of come from factory hahah

Thanks Mann more to come. Still got winch, skids, sliders and probably gears and front E-locker, then the big thing when comes to replace tires is if I’m going to go with 285/75 or 35/12.5 still undecided.
Oh so many choices! Lol. I’m staying small on mine. 265/75/16 , 2.25 lift with Falcon shocks AT overland camper

Oh so many choices! Lol. I’m staying small on mine. 265/75/16 , 2.25 lift with Falcon shocks AT overland camper
Nice Mann that will be super clean set up. I would say my truck is sitting about 2.25 of lift in front and solid 2” lift in rear.

Last edited:
The difference of being leveled than lifted after add a leaf.
988D9759-E1FD-44AD-ACCD-BA0ABC696D4D.jpeg

085CFB69-E55D-4A84-8747-83BF527140BC.jpeg
BE66C7C1-B48A-47F8-80B0-E3ECFD155CD1.jpeg
B9764B84-E63B-40DC-A6AC-C1CB99FBC377.jpeg

got sliders mocked up should be getting welded in couple weeks and get gussets added bolted for now.

top pic is bumper I picked up dry fitted to truck 2nd pic is what I'm gonna make and use this bumper as part of it. once I get some steel gonna be time to build it. Gonna be custom high clearance bumper. because I don't like any of the ones on market.
tempImageGBdZzG.png
tempImageSsL0Vl.png

just changed oil in t case and trans. also did oil change and lubed propeller shaft glad I did prop shaft was pretty dry. once I do diffs truck will be full Amsoil
tempImage0BbO9c.png
tempImageYQgTg0.png

installed air/oil separator JLT 3.0 billet and installed state48 rear diff breather extension line came out pretty sweet now hopefully my carven exhaust gets shipped this week.
tempImageIZHOA2.png
tempImage5a0gVL.png
tempImagetSGnsb.png
tempImagekFnOXf.png
tempImageijtQ0N.png
tempImage7uSdwL.png
tempImageTIauoL.png
tempImageyoxLqX.png
tempImage8d28Lf.png
tempImageTbWm7K.png

Back