• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived The unfortunate exit of one of our most active vendors

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
I try to keep it professional within T3G. I almost never use T3G to spread awareness of anything, despite multiple requests to do so.

However, today I had to. You may have seen my posts on the Instagram today, regarding July 4th:

5B42C3FE-DED1-4658-AF9F-F1A70679E675.jpeg
D766835E-A9AE-4E70-8350-436D37B1D383.jpeg

I knew I would get plenty of backlash and hateful comments for this. I knew I would lose some loyal T3G users.

Unfortunately, one of our most active and knowledgeable members has chosen to depart from our forum. @WarFabArmor will no longer be a vendor or participating member here, and he left me a very respectful message prior to signing out.

It’s too bad a difference in opinions on equality can affect an unrelated relationship, such as a presence on a Toyota Tacoma forum. But I do understand and respect his and anyone else’s choice to sign out indefinitely.

Standing up for what you believe is right, will often come with sacrifice and even have a diminishing effect on your reputation. But I’m fine with that.

I’m posting this because you deserve to know what happened to one of our members that often helped many of you with technical questions. And if more of our regulars disappear, this might be why.

If you do leave, try to do it respectfully. Thank you.

Nope. They lose me right here: " We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure ...." Not that it matters but I'm out.

Nope. They lose me right here: " We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure ...." Not that it matters but I'm out.
My opinion doesn’t have to do with the organization itself; I don’t follow them.

All I’m saying is the racism in the country is ridiculous. And so are so many other things right now.

Farewell.

I'm fortunate enough to have a career where I have the privilege to serve a community that I live and socialize in. When I look at the flag I have pride and so much respect for those whove come before me, those whove sacrificed to give me the opportunities that I have.

With that said I also see and understand the atrocities that have happened in our history. YEARS of poor leadership and policies have created the current situation. Many of our brothers and sister are in cavernous holes because we live in a society where throwing money around is how we solve problems. Liberal or conservative ALL our leaders have been guilty of this.

I will never be embarrassed of the American I am because every single day my actions affect all those I encounter and its my decision to make that interaction positive no matter how brief or significant it may be.

Be the change you want to see. Love your brothers and sisters in this country. Think of others before yourself and have an open discussion with somebody you disagree with.

Happy 4th of July!
HauntingRemorsefulKoalabear-max-1mb.gif

My thing is I can look past the opinion. I love this page for the trucks. Because you have a different opinion doesn’t mean I’m bailing on this. I respect you for your thoughts, don’t think any less of you, and can’t wait to keep seeing rig of the months and having fun with people who made one right choice. Getting a 3rd Gen Tacoma!

My thing is I can look past the opinion. I love this page for the trucks. Because you have a different opinion doesn’t mean I’m bailing on this. I respect you for your thoughts, don’t think any less of you, and can’t wait to keep seeing rig of the months and having fun with people who made one right choice. Getting a 3rd Gen Tacoma!
That means a lot to me. Thank you brother.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I get the stance on both sides. I’d does suck to see an active fabricator leave the site but they have to do what is right in their mind.

I think it’s absurd that we as people cannot disagree with one another on this or any other political standpoint, without unfriending/ hating or even seeking revenge. At the end of the day you (probably) won’t change the other sides opinion.

Someone else’s opinion LITERALLY effects (changes) yours or my life 0%.

Some of you think that MGM is the best color of 3rd gen Tacoma, I don’t agree but I don’t hate you 🤘🏻😎

“ain’t none to me”

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I get the stance on both sides. I’d does suck to see an active fabricator leave the site but they have to do what is right in their mind.

I think it’s absurd that we as people cannot disagree with one another on this or any other political standpoint, without unfriending/ hating or even seeking revenge. At the end of the day you (probably) won’t change the other sides opinion.

Someone else’s opinion LITERALLY effects (changes) yours or my life 0%.

Some of you think that MGM is the best color of 3rd gen Tacoma, I don’t agree but I don’t hate you 🤘🏻😎

“ain’t none to me”
This.

Disagreeing is fine. The disagreement of opinions has nothing to do with being here to talk about Tacoma stuff.

Oh well. Everyone is still free to do as they feel necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back