• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

THE PUB---NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuckBuck

3️⃣ Silver
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Cement
Alright guys I dont see anything like this here so let's get this going. I'm stealing this idea from another forum and over there it has like 1000 pages so I'm hoping it's a hit here too. This is just a good way to minimize alot of the bs-ing to one thread.

This is a dedicated place for everyone to hang out and say what's on their mind. A place where we can talk shit and piss each other off. A place for late nighters and bar fighters. This is the first place that should come to mind when you find the worlds dankest meme. Bad day at work... come here to vent. Get it all off your mind. What happens in The Pub stays in The Pub!

RULES OF THE PUB:

-There are no rules

!!!CHEERS!!!!

giphy.gif

Check out the controlled chaos form.

Well hell, have fun, the more the merrier.

Well hell, have fun, the more the merrier.

I guess I'm confused on what your trying to say.

Right now guys seem to just post a new thread everytime they say something on cc which works for now but once you got a couple thousand active members posting new threads all the time things get messy quick and become a nightmare for admins to deal with. I came to this site because it's so clean and user friendly so I'd like to do my part to keep it clean. If whatever you feel like saying doesn't necessarily need its own thread say it here. My hope is eventually this will be a place where guys know to go if they just wanna bs with eachother and not have to start a new thread that goes dead after a couple days. Like a bar/pub, guys come in have some drinks and leave when they feel they are done. Like I said on one of the forums I used to be a part of it worked very well and was the most entertaining thread on the forum so we'll see how it goes. I'm thinking long term, I think t3gs gunna be here for awhile!

I'll start with this dumb ass...

Screenshot_20180823-001011_Gallery.jpg

This guy tried to climb down a 15ft cliff made of river rock that was just prepped to build a retaining wall. Obviously the whole wall came down with him. His boss told him to start shoveling lol. Let's just say he was there all day.

Anybody else out there work construction? Seems like it's not a very common trade in the taco world.

I'll start with this dumb ass...

Screenshot_20180823-001011_Gallery.jpg

This guy tried to climb down a 15ft cliff made of river rock that was just prepped to build a retaining wall. Obviously the whole wall came down with him. His boss told him to start shoveling lol. Let's just say he was there all day.

Anybody else out there work construction? Seems like it's not a very common trade in the taco world.
I used to do roofing and insulation for a couple years. Worked 80 hour weeks, got money, hated life and wanted to die.

I use to own a construction company until 9-11. On my to and from work I would go under an overpass where someone had put up an American Flag. It made me cry every time. I sold the business and joined the Santa Clara Sheriff Dept as a Deputy. After 20 years in the military I guess I’m just hard wired to not being on the sidelines.

I used to do roofing and insulation for a couple years. Worked 80 hour weeks, got money, hated life and wanted to die.

Haha ya I know the feeling sometimes. Worked from 5am to 6:30pm yesterday in like 95 degrees. I wears on you after awhile. I started young enough that I should be pushin a pencil in the next 4 or 5 year though so hopefully my days in the field are numbered.

I use to own a construction company until 9-11. On my to and from work I would go under an overpass where someone had put up an American Flag. It made me cry every time. I sold the business and joined the Santa Clara Sheriff Dept as a Deputy. After 20 years in the military I guess I’m just hard wired to not being on the sidelines.

Right on. I have always considered becoming a firefighter if I was to change career paths. Getting paid to help people seems like a pretty good gig.

Have fun at work this coming week boys I'm headed to the woods to partake in some shenanigans! I'm gunna be gone with no service for probly a week and a half, when I come back I'm hoping to see this thread full of tities and virtual beer!

Have fun at work this coming week boys I'm headed to the woods to partake in some shenanigans! I'm gunna be gone with no service for probly a week and a half, when I come back I'm hoping to see this thread full of tities and virtual beer!
You gonna jack off in the open remote air?

Come on I'm used to the no titties thing but no beer for a full week! You guys are a bunch of fags I'm disappointed lol!

You gonna jack off in the open remote air?

How'd you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back