• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Testers Wanted For NEW Bed Rack System

Ashipman

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
White
I will be looking for 2 to 4 people to test a new bed rack system soon. There will be requirements that will have to be met in order to be one of the ones chosen to test. One of the requirements is that you must live with in a 4 hour radius, (drive time) from San Luis Obispo, CA. in order to be considered, as there will be some inspections of the product. You WILL be required to pick up the rack and drive here for inspections periodically. You WILL be required to provide monthly feedback of the rack and pictures of the rack and/or parts of the rack. A Retrax, GatorTrax, or similar roll up style bed cover is desired but is NOT required. You MUST have a bed rail system in place. You may be testing prototypes of a design.

The rack system is being designed to accommodate a roof top tent and/or other items along side it. Having and USING a RTT is HIGHLY desirable.

So I'm sure you want to know, what do I get out of it? At the end of the test period you will either get to keep the system you have or you will get a brand new one once it comes out of production and is ready for market. That determination will be made by us at the end of the test period.

Once we get in to the test period, hopefully before June 2019, I will contact you with more info. If selected you WILL be required to sign a contract.

Please send me your email along with your contact info if you are interested in this opportunity. Along with it what type of Tacoma you have.

If you are interested send your emails to km6znc@gmail.com. If you have any questions you can post them here and I will try to answer them as quickly as I can.

Thanks.

Back