• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tattoos. What do you have?

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
I waited until after the USMC for tattoos because of their strict rules.

I just got one, which I know will make most of you ask, “wtf”. But that’s fine; I don’t expect most people to dig it. I like weird shit that you don’t see often, and it’s going to carry into the tattoo ideas I have.

0A6002AF-5DD8-40D4-8B31-BA3A9217B2EC.jpeg

What are you guys tagged with? Post ‘em up.

Lol you’re wild dude. What’s going to be the next part
Still thinking of more weird shit. I have some ideas saved, but it takes me a while to really come up with something that I feel is weird/uncommon enough for me to want it.

My first tattoo. Drew it in high school Spanish class and got ‘er installed when the bell rang.

955CD8CF-3E76-4912-AE7A-6CD1682FF65B.jpeg

I keep telling myself I’ll do full color sleeves and shins but for whatever reason it’s never on my to do list.

My first tattoo. Drew it in high school Spanish class and got ‘er installed when the bell rang.

955CD8CF-3E76-4912-AE7A-6CD1682FF65B.jpeg

I keep telling myself I’ll do full color sleeves and shins but for whatever reason it’s never on my to do list.
I used to have big ideas with colors, but I've since switched to wanting blackwork only.

Still thinking of more weird shit. I have some ideas saved, but it takes me a while to really come up with something that I feel is weird/uncommon enough for me to want it.
You should get one in every state

Well I guess I could say what I have lol

About as dumb as it sounds- a fucking star on my left inner forearm- it’s was a young dumb thing ok. All messed up from wrestling literally the day after I got it when it started scabbing up.

RIP grandpa cross on my right inner forearm. Drew it in high school after he passed.

8670315F-9E8C-4B2C-96DC-FCD55BA190AA.jpeg

886D28D6-C4DF-483D-AE36-5E2695CF3F7A.jpeg

Well I guess I could say what I have lol

About as dumb as it sounds- a fucking star on my left inner forearm- it’s was a young dumb thing ok. All messed up from wrestling literally the day after I got it when it started scabbing up.

RIP grandpa cross on my right inner forearm. Drew it in high school after he passed.

8670315F-9E8C-4B2C-96DC-FCD55BA190AA.jpeg

886D28D6-C4DF-483D-AE36-5E2695CF3F7A.jpeg
I have a better dumb one.

Back of my thigh says 9/29/11. It was the date of the day I got the tattoo on. :)

Back