• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tampa Bay Taco

KlubFoot

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Quicksand
Hi everyone - New guy here. Recently relocated to the Tampa, FL area from Columbus, OH. I've got a '19 Quicksand TRD OR 4x4 with a couple simple mods. I figured it was time to join a Tacoma forum as my interest in off-road exploring/camping has been getting the best of me lately and has me dreaming of bigger plans for the truck in the near future. I look forward to lurking around and learning from all your trials and tribulations! Thanks for having me.

Attachments

• IMG_2645 (1).jpg
    IMG_2645 (1).jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 87
Hello and welcome to Tacoma3g! You’ll find a lot of useful information on here! Have a question, just ask

I’m on the other side of the bridge in St. Pete. Is there anywhere to get a TSB or an OV tune around here?

I’m on the other side of the bridge in St. Pete. Is there anywhere to get a TSB or an OV tune around here?
Hello. I am also new and in FT Lauderdale. Really great forum with a lot of good information for novices like me.

I recommend this guy for OV Tune. He did my M/T. He makes the rounds in FL quite often. I think he lives in GA.

Attachments

• OV Tune - Rich.jpg
    OV Tune - Rich.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 68
Back