• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Talus Expedition Gear Introduction

TalusGear

3️⃣ Silver
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
talusgear.com
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
Hello Tacoma3G!

We're glad to be a part of this community. My name is Dan, co-owner of Talus Expedition Gear based in Boise, Idaho. We manufacture an ultra-compact camper for pickup trucks. Since I have a 2019 Tacoma TRD Offroad it only made sense that our first camper would fit a Tacoma. We now have them to fit most mid and full sized pickup trucks. The camper includes a refrigerator, 16 gallons of water, a sink, stove with onboard propane and a large storage drawer all in a durable aluminum package. The camper can be run in connection with a roof top tent (like I have on my truck), with a truck cap, or just use a tent with it.

For more information, check us out on the web at www.talusgear.com or on Instagram @TalusGear.

Thank you all for having us be a part of the community!

C96A1000.jpg

DSC_9380-HDR-2.jpg

fullsizeoutput_501.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_504.jpeg

That is super cool. Fits under a tonneau cover too?! Out of the ordinary and I love it. Welcome to the site!

Welcome to the site Dan! That's a heck of a cool setup you've designed. Will you guys be at Overland Expo to show it off? I'll definitely stop by and check it out in person.

Back