• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma3G Store!

Malcolm

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 Pro DCSB Auto
Cement
supply.tacoma3g.com

Hey everyone!

I have decided to launch our store for sticker and T-shirt purchases. You will notice at the top I added a new navigational tab for the store.
This will send you directly to our online store where purchases can be made. We will be adding more styles of shirts after this test run of our shirts. If you order a shirt, when you receive your product, please comment in this post and let us now about the quality, fitment, etc of the shirt so we can better tailor our merchandise to what youd like to see as far as quality and products. This will help us dial in our store, and make sure our printer is sending out good quality items.
This will be considered more a soft launch of our store.

Thank you
Malcolm
T3G

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, I wonder how the shirt would fit a fat kid... Any others rocking the dad bod getting in on this, or am I going to have to guinea pig?

Nice, I wonder how the shirt would fit a fat kid... Any others rocking the dad bod getting in on this, or am I going to have to guinea pig?
That would be great if you could help us with insite for sizing!

I don't see XF on the sizing chart. Where do I file a complaint? This is racist against Xtra-fat people. I demand free shit as a result. Failure to comply will result in me reporting you to the NNGAFR (National Nobody Gives A Fuck Registry).

I don't see XF on the sizing chart. Where do I file a complaint? This is racist against Xtra-fat people. I demand free shit as a result. Failure to comply will result in me reporting you to the NNGAFR (National Nobody Gives A Fuck Registry).
Contact @Tyler to see if he gives a fuck. Not sure what will happen though.

Back