• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma3g meet? Yey or ney

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotacoTRD

3️⃣ Silver
Reaction score
Dudes and dudets,

I know is kinda weird going to cars meets now a days because their are some kids that just don't follow simple rules and cops crash them and they become a bad taste in the car scene but noticed that the Offroad and overland community are a little more mature and older crowd to kick with. Are you guys down to do a a big meet? Well coordinated, maybe a camp out, or if the page continues to grow get support from known shops/vendors. Admin delete if I'm ahead of this request. Just want to make new friends lol

Dudes and dudets,

I know is kinda weird going to cars meets now a days because their are some kids that just don't follow simple rules and cops crash them and they become a bad taste in the car scene but noticed that the Offroad and overland community are a little more mature and older crowd to kick with. Are you guys down to do a a big meet? Well coordinated, maybe a camp out, or if the page continues to grow get support from known shops/vendors. Admin delete if I'm ahead of this request. Just want to make new friends lol
we have done two so far, one with camping at big bear, we are looking to do one around the second weekend of July, haven't thought about it too much, our staff is all socal located so that is where most of our stuff is. We will also be at the VTX open house, but if you would like to toss some ideas in here we are willing to work it all out

we have done two so far, one with camping at big bear, we are looking to do one around the second weekend of July, haven't thought about it too much, our staff is all socal located so that is where most of our stuff is. We will also be at the VTX open house, but if you would like to toss some ideas in here we are willing to work it all out

We can go on a Offroad adventure then camp out in Anza. But def need to meet up

Reactions: Jay
After this Saturday’s meet we can start planning the third Tacoma3G meet. There’s gonna be a ton of people there Saturday, so hopefully a lot of new people will be introduced to the site. The next meet should have a decent amount of people if that’s the case. Never been to Anza yet so that could work.

After this Saturday’s meet we can start planning the third Tacoma3G meet. There’s gonna be a ton of people there Saturday, so hopefully a lot of new people will be introduced to the site. The next meet should have a decent amount of people if that’s the case. Never been to Anza yet so that could work.

Anza borrego drive over to the galleto sculptures classic IG official overlanding pic lol

im in for a meet as well! I've only been to 2 meets with my tacoma
located in los ángeles

You guys are crazy thinking about Anza right now. This time of year is about heading to the mountains!! I'll be in Big Bear July 24th-27th and heading to the Eastern Sierra's August 16th-21st.

That said, if you haven't been to Anza, it's definitely a pretty rad place. I'll be back next winter for sure.

oh yes you are. once we get our big meet done in san diego, i want to work on one in az, possibly a sdhq open house, then a washington one
Correction, @JerryTaco2.0 is your huckleberry then :ROFLMAO: he practically owns the place, meanwhile I can't even get them to give me a quote haha

I have a few ideas in the mix, a few require a bit more driving for us SoCal guys, but this would make it possible to include the NorCal and central areas as well. Anza is extremely muggy this time of year, very hot, bugs, and the wind kicks up at night. Mountains is where im thinking. Big bear is another possible, a few others are some river/lake camping spots i discovered out in the sequoia. I have Iron Lakes trail out in sierra national forrest which is gorgeous and more than enough room for people to camp and we could have a large gathering there now that the snow has melt. Strawberry lake is another and then there is whiskey ridge trail as well, with camping around it.

We will continue to toss around ideas for more meet ups so we can all get more familiar with each other and come closer as a community.
Email myself, jay, or tyler, or keep posting in here if you guys have ideas. We love all suggestions, and it makes our job easier!

When is this VTX open house???? I am sporting their wheels and liked the guys I met when I was at the Overland West expo!

When is this VTX open house???? I am sporting their wheels and liked the guys I met when I was at the Overland West expo!
Already happened man!

Like a month ago
A66454B5-507D-4457-A6A8-E7D174369C83.jpeg

Also some great places like whistler I want to get out too

Im always a day late and a dollar short!!! Oh well, next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back