• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma3G Homepage Portal

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Part of the perks of donating to T3G is... you guys making me work my butt off to justify the donations showing you guys what I'm working on, while I'm still working on it, so you can let me know what you love/hate, so I can adjust as necessary.

This will be the first of a series of threads that will keep you updated on some of the bigger website features that I'm working on.

This one is for T3G's future homepage portal. A proper website homepage loaded with useful links and desirable info.

Work in progress can be seen here: https://tacoma3g.com/pages/home/

I'll continuously update the thread as things change.

@Tyler, looks great, but you should add a header for Noah's Stupid Truck that is something like "Member Profile".

Noah's Stupid Truck
Funny how that's the thread you saw. Right now, it is rotating through "popular" threads. Kind of as a placeholder for me because I want to fill that area with special content.

Back