• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma3G 1500 members GIVEAWAY!

Malcolm

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 Pro DCSB Auto
Cement
Hey everyone!
As part of us hitting 1500 members on the site, I want to invite everyone to our 1500 members raffle! You all will have a chance to win this awesome pair of flushmount diffused D-Series Pro lights from RIGID Industries . Raffle entries will be 5$ per entry, paid to our PayPal account tacoma3g@gmail.com. All proceeds from this raffle are put back into the site so we can continue to provide such an awesome outlet for this community to interact. Include your IG name or forum name in the transaction and you will be put on the list for a random drawing done live on Wednesday Oct 31, 2018. Tag your friends and goodluck!

raffle.png

Today is the last day to send in a submission! cutoff time will be 6pm PST. drawing will happen after that!

Back