• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma World

Let’s see if this works.

This is a Jeep buddy from last year

🤣

I swear the XJ owners are some of the most brutally savage towards their vehicles. Basically the equivalent of vehicle owner domestic violence. Officer I love her, but she makes me so angry kind of thing.

You guys know I'm a nerd. I often look at other forums that are about topics that are not relevant to me. I just look to see how they run things and potentially get some ideas.

I just found this one Discussion Forum Community Information And Statistics - AR15.COM. Of the hundreds of forums I've seen over the years, this is possibly the most active one I have ever seen.
There have been 6,229,104 topics created and 117,543,455 replies. ( 123772559 Total Posts )
5,659,447 are active posts and 117,343,104 posts are in the archives.

The Most Users Online Was 16,521 On 2/2/2020 1:03:09 AM EDT.
We have 521,995 registered members, 346,137 are active accounts.

What the actual hell?!

You guys know I'm a nerd. I often look at other forums that are about topics that are not relevant to me. I just look to see how they run things and potentially get some ideas.

I just found this one Discussion Forum Community Information And Statistics - AR15.COM. Of the hundreds of forums I've seen over the years, this is possibly the most active one I have ever seen.

What the actual hell?!

Holy crap. Those numbers are insane

I'm not hating or judging in any way, but a lot of people love their guns.

1601731771442.png

Ohhh baby look at that organized vendor list. #t3g2g

So I just woke up after about 36 hours of straight working on T3G 2.0 while abusing caffeine. I got a ton of shit done but I don’t feel right at the moment, lol.

king of the hill coffee GIF

Hahahaha. I know that feeling. I'm on day 3 of 4 straight at the station, not by choice either. Got the call last night I couldn't go home today. Hopefully I have Tuesday off, but it is looking like I will get mando'd again on Thursday. On top of that I have worked something like 26 of the last 30 days. I am ready for fire season to be over 🥵😴

Hahahaha. I know that feeling. I'm on day 3 of 4 straight at the station, not by choice either. Got the call last night I couldn't go home today. Hopefully I have Tuesday off, but it is looking like I will get mando'd again on Thursday. On top of that I have worked something like 26 of the last 30 days. I am ready for fire season to be over 🥵😴
Jeez! That used to happen to us in the Corps a lot too. It really takes it out of you. By the time you do get off you can’t get yourself to do anything.

Yeah exactly. It's been a brutal two months at work. I'm getting tired.

I just accepted an offer for a new job boys. It’s a graveyard position so I’m going to need the rest of your coffee.
Do energy drinks work for you? I tried to force myself to like the taste of coffee but it didn’t work.

Do energy drinks work for you? I tried to force myself to like the taste of coffee but it didn’t work.

Im a Red Bull fan. Can’t say I’m a fan of the health implications though lol. Apparently they are free where I’m working

You need better coffee. Might have to send you a care package.

I don’t like the taste of alcohol either. I really only drink milk and water. I’m special.

You know what makes all coffee taste good?

1601862588536.jpeg

Might be frowned upon to start my day at work with a splash of that. Maybe not if I were in FDNY. I hear they still have it written into their MOU that they can have a single beer per shift. I may be wrong though and it could just be a fire department rumour. We're good at those 😂😂😂

I don’t like the taste of alcohol either. I really only drink milk and water. I’m special.

I still haven't had a drop since December. Probably a good thing I stopped drinking as I imagine I would have likely drank a lot due to covid.

I cut back on my drinking around the time I bought my Evo because alcohol and 150mph pulls on the highway dont mix well

Caffeine doesn't really help keep me up or even make me jittery yet I still experience the withdrawal so I end up having to drink (or take something) daily anyway.

Nick, what's this sht about a job bro? Come on I thought we were antiwork heroes

Caffeine doesn't really help keep me up or even make me jittery yet I still experience the withdrawal so I end up having to drink (or take something) daily anyway.

Nick, what's this sht about a job bro? Come on I thought we were antiwork heroes

Lol yeah man I went blind to all the stock options and accepted an offer at Tesla.

Yooo nice man. The new gigafactory? Nice man, congrats! Hopefully rsu's so you don't have to worry about the upfront tax hit. Good stuff! Maybe I'll see if I fit one of the roles there too then if they convinced you! :D

Back