• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma World

Me and the wife enjoy American horror story. It’s kinda f’d up but a good watch.

They are now doing one on the guy who killed his wife and kids.
That Chris Watts thing is extra creepy to me because the guy was so “normal”. And if you’ve seen the police body cam videos on YouTube, it’s even creepier.

That Chris Watts thing is extra creepy to me because the guy was so “normal”. And if you’ve seen the police body cam videos on YouTube, it’s even creepier.

It’s so messed up. Dude has some serious problems. Like I can’t even imagine doing any harm to my own. It’s unreal.

It’s so messed up. Dude has some serious problems. Like I can’t even imagine doing any harm to my own. It’s unreal.
He thought he could do that and then just live a happy life with the mistress and never think about what he did? Like wtf.

He could have just left his family alive and still got with the other girl. It didn’t have to be a slaughter fest (obviously).

He thought he could do that and then just live a happy life with the mistress and never think about what he did? Like wtf.

He could have just left his family alive and still got with the other girl. It didn’t have to be a slaughter fest (obviously).

Right. Just walk away.

Hill House is dropping a new season soon.

And the American Horror Story people just dropped a show called Ratched on Netflix.

I like weird stuff.

That first season of Hill House was amazing. I don't know how they can top that.

Agreed. The trailer for the next one was meh so I hope it holds up.

I felt that way about the new Penny Dreadful. The first series was awesome. The new series set in LA is meh.

So CVT did an IGTV this morning. I guess some dude bought a $1600 awning from them and then shipped it back with his old CVT awning after getting a full refund. Absolute legend at CVT drove 8 hours to the dudes house to find the awning that was supposed to be returned strapped to the dudes FJ.

A075681A-FCD4-460F-A3D1-7DB6EDED8CB1.jpeg

Found the IG for “Bay Area Overland Krew” and dude is tagged in a post. I left a little comment for him. Dude has no shame. His latest post literally shows his FJ with the stolen awning fanned out at Folsom Lake last weekend.

I have zero tolerance for people that do shit like this.

F6B7F16F-5E06-4C6B-BED1-25D086C39136.jpeg

edit: here’s the comment lol

View attachment 25653

Last edited:
Holy crap. CVT dude is a mad lad.

Yeah it’s safe to say he’s sick of people doing shit like this. Said he’s driven to Texas, Arizona and New Mexico before to find the same thing.

Found the IG for “Bay Area Overland Krew” and dude is tagged in a post. I left a little comment for him. Dude has no shame. His latest post literally shows his FJ with the stolen awning fanned out at Folsom Lake last weekend.

I have zero tolerance for people that do shit like this.

F6B7F16F-5E06-4C6B-BED1-25D086C39136.jpeg

edit: here’s the comment lol

View attachment 25653

What a douche flute. That comment is perfect though 😂

Awe shucks. I had 5 Instagram notifications and went to view them only to discover that the Bay Area Overland Krew blocked me and the FJ guy made his account private. I’m fucking devastated. He was probably wondering why he’s gotten over 60 new followers in 3 hours.

Awe shucks. I had 5 Instagram notifications and went to view them only to discover that the Bay Area Overland Krew blocked me and the FJ guy made his account private. I’m fucking devastated. He was probably wondering why he’s gotten over 60 new followers in 3 hours.
He can make it private but I'm assuming he won't be able to have a social life in the 4x4 world until he fixes his honor. If anyone knows about this, who'd continue to wheel with him?

He can make it private but I'm assuming he won't be able to have a social life in the 4x4 world until he fixes his honor. If anyone knows about this, who'd continue to wheel with him?

I wouldn’t even sit in the same lane of traffic with someone who’s got that kind of reputation. Let alone go wheeling with them.

That's incredibly funny. God definitely has a sense of humor, as does whoever came up with that.

I will never be able to look at a chicken or duck the same again lol. Waterproof- like they poured some “never wet” onto the chicken and called it a duck 🤣

Back