• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma On Board Air Compressor

CaliRaisedOffroad

2️⃣ Bronze
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Cali Raised Offroad is doing their first run of OEM Fit Tacoma Compressors for under the rear seat of a Double Cab Tacoma.

They have a total of 30 compressors left and we are going to do this based on first come first served basis. We will run the special through April 3rd or until they sell out whichever happens first!

Here is a link to the compressor.
Use code "T3G" at checkout to see your price!
https://caliraisedoffroad.com/produ...ir-compressor-kit?_pos=1&_sid=d618b0d06&_ss=r

This OEM Fit Toyota Tacoma On Board Air Compressor uses a Single 12V Compressor capable of filling a tire at a rate of 2.54 CFM. The kit mounts under the Rear Seats and comes with a harness that runs to the battery. It comes with an air hose with a pressure gauge and 2 Valve Stem connectors to fill multiple tires at once as well as a built in tire deflator. This compressor can also be used to run Air Tools.

Warranty:
3 Years from date of purchase.

Stats:
Operation Voltage: 12V
No Load Current Draw: 15A
Under Load Current Draw: 30A
Fuse: 40A
Duty Cycle: 33% @ 100PSI
Max Working Pressure: 50 PSI
No Load Air Flow: 2.54 CFM @ 0PSI
Loaded Air Flow: 1.60 CFM @ 40 PSI
Net Weight: 15.2 lbs