• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Taco_del_infierno

AZ_CAVALRY

8️⃣ Paragon
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cavalry Blue
Hello all! My name is Josh, and I have a 2016 Tacoma DCSB 4x4 Sport. I live in the Phoenix, AZ area. Below are the things I've done to it, as well as a few photos.
I take photos as a hobby, and you can check out my photos here:
facebook.com/208bench
Instagram: @208_photograffy

Glad to be a part of the Tacoma3G community! Nice to meet you all!

Suspension: Bilstein 5100 front and back w/ 1" rear block
Tires: BFGoodrich KO2 285/70/17
Wheels: Level 8 MK6 17x9, -10 offset

IMGP6591.jpg
IMGP6590.jpg

IMGP6686.jpg
IMGP6581.jpg

Welcome to the T3G community! Looking forward to seeing some more awesome pics! If you know any good places to wheel in the Southeast side of PHX please post them, I'll be out there next month.

Welcome to the T3G community! Looking forward to seeing some more awesome pics! If you know any good places to wheel in the Southeast side of PHX please post them, I'll be out there next month.
I've only really been out to Sedona and out West in a few spots. I can ask around and let you know! I'm sure there are some trails around the Superstition Mountains/Superior area.

Thanks! I am planning on going up to Sedona and taking my family out Schnebly Hill Rd. It's been over 14 years since I've been through there, really looking forward to it. My Sister lives down near San Tan, so Superstition isn't too far away.

Welcome to T3G! Very clean looking truck. Do you have more plans for it?

Welcome to T3G! Very clean looking truck. Do you have more plans for it?
Thanks Tyler! I have some sliders on order, should be done in the next week of so. I'm planning on getting a bed rack/rtt setup within the next year, hopefully sooner!

I needed a new car asap cuz my other 2 cars were having serious driving issues (e30 stalled randomly and e90 turbos went out) so I searched for a Taco and wanted a 6MT. There was only 1 manual in the entire So Cal region and it was on the train to California so it wasn't even on the lot yet. It was quicksand and I've been enjoying not washing it for weeks at a time. Still like inferno though.

It was tough to decide between Inferno and Quicksand. Two favorites

Sweet set up man! have you looked into swapping your bedside decals with matte black ones? I think that would look super clean

I personally got mine from CBoy808 over on TacomaWorld and it looks fantastic. He can pretty much make any type of decals/stickers as long as you have an idea in mind. I've also seen people get them from ebay, I think that might be the cheaper route. Up to you!

I've been talking to CBoy808 too for some new bedside stickers. He has some great work on display over there.

I personally got mine from CBoy808 over on TacomaWorld and it looks fantastic. He can pretty much make any type of decals/stickers as long as you have an idea in mind. I've also seen people get them from ebay, I think that might be the cheaper route. Up to you!
Perfect I'll check them out, thanks!

Here are a few more recent photos of the truck.

Avid Offroad bolt on sliders with kickout
KB Voodoo Max Modular 10" bed rack
TJM Yulara RTT with Annexe

30381334428_0925cff51e_h.jpg
43448100504_82a2c51b8c_h.jpg
43354288105_6c91181ab5_h.jpg

Back