• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Taco sport

Nursetaco

3️⃣ Silver
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2018 Sport DCSB Auto
Inferno
Yes I know that a real truck is one with 4x4 but I live in the high desert of Cali no rain means no mud and no snow which means no fun and no real need for the off road package. Even though I would love to have it and the price of the Pro was way out of budget. So I plan to make mine what my friends in the south call a California lift Baja style Taco and I’m stoked to do it. It’s going to take a while but I’ll get there and having this site is already so helpful and awesome to network with the Tacoma Families.

nothing wrong with 2WD. I know several guys that go wheeling that way.

It's funny that years ago "Prerunners" were the hot thing but now they don't even use that verbage any more.

Yes I know that a real truck is one with 4x4 but I live in the high desert of Cali no rain means no mud and no snow which means no fun and no real need for the off road package. Even though I would love to have it and the price of the Pro was way out of budget. So I plan to make mine what my friends in the south call a California lift Baja style Taco and I’m stoked to do it. It’s going to take a while but I’ll get there and having this site is already so helpful and awesome to network with the Tacoma Families.
Welcome to T3G and thanks for enjoying the site. We don’t really have any 2wd prerunner builds here so I’m looking forward to seeing yours.

Back