• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Taco Miyagi’s 2017 DCLB OR4x4 Intro/Build

tacomiyagi

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Wassup T3G fam! It’ll be a slow process building up this thread as I have photos scattered all over the place on my phone, back up drive and Mac so bare with me. June 2nd 2017 is the day I picked up Taco Miyagi from the dealership. I was unable to locate a fully loaded build in a longbed with every single option available so I custom ordered mine and waited nearly 3mo for arrival.

2017 DCLBOR TRD4x4 with premium package to include JBL system, moonroof, NAVI and had them add on the OEM bedcover and roof rack. They threw in the bed mat, exhaust tip, OEM weather mats as a bonus.

Update: 1 week after taking delivery my tires arrive and got them installed ASAP. Also got the truck tinted. 15% driver passenger, 5% the rest around including front windshield strip. Tires are Cooper STT Pros 265/75/16.

IMG_5879.JPG

IMG_6067.JPG

IMG_6115.JPG
IMG_6160.JPG

Last edited:
Any plans for the future? Wheels? Personally I think bronze would look killer! ??

Lot's of plans. Already rolling on Icon's Stage 4 sitting on Satin Black VTX Rogue's wrapped in STT Pros. I've got a color scheme going on with a label that I'm slowly building as well. This is just the first pic the day I picked it up. I'm planning to post some photos in a timeline sequence as time permits. Just gotta hunt some photos down. Looks like you're in Las Vegas. We should plan a meet up at some point. Give me a follow www.instagram.com/tacomiyagi and you'll see some links to my personal and project and I'll follow back.

Lot's of plans. Already rolling on Icon's Stage 4 sitting on Satin Black VTX Rogue's wrapped in STT Pros. I've got a color scheme going on with a label that I'm slowly building as well. This is just the first pic the day I picked it up. I'm planning to post some photos in a timeline sequence as time permits. Just gotta hunt some photos down. Looks like you're in Las Vegas. We should plan a meet up at some point. Give me a follow www.instagram.com/tacomiyagi and you'll see some links to my personal and project and I'll follow back.
I’d be down to hit some trails bro! I added you ??

welcome. we are alrdy following eachother on ig. are you down to hit some trails this summer?

I’d be down to hit some trails bro! I added you ??

Cool! We'll get some plans going. Usually Sunday's works for me since the wife is off we usually try to take the boys somewhere. Right now is sporadic on timing because of their baseball schedule. I'll try to get a meet up going so you can meet a couple of the others that I usually go with. We're just a small group of maybe 3-5 guys right now so we can definitely grow something out here.

You here in Las Vegas @Catfish or just planning to visit Las Vegas in July? I'm down for sure but like I was telling @cbarcinas671 Sunday's is best for me but just depends what the wife has planned for the family.

i have a house in silverado ranch. so yes.

Brain, what side of town do you live? I'll be home for the 4/29 - 5/7 for a wedding. Just gonna be hanging out surfing, probably training jiu jitsu with the boys and stuffing my face everywhere. If you're in town, maybe we can meet up for a beer and couple snapshots with the trail limo! Let me know.

Back