• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

T3Gnar: The collaborative T3G Spotify playlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand

@mh.meier and I came up with this idea. A lot of us are music heads and know some shit that the rest of us wouldn’t.

This is a collaborative Spotify playlist that anyone can add to. Throw in anything you would think at least someone could get down to. I really enjoy being on Spotify so I will add to this regularly.

Hope this turns out to be a huge playlist. \m/

Posted in CC instead of EE cause you gotta be a cool kid for this.

Ok, sweet. I just blew this shit up to get it started. Can’t wait to listen to it on my work commutes.

I added some White Chapel in there for now. It's under Melissa since we share a account lol.

good looks like were all going in hard. I was like i think i added 30 songs, then saw the list populate and like whew everyone else is as well

I added some White Chapel in there for now. It's under Melissa since we share a account lol.
And this is obviously not limited to just metal, anything goes. Except fuck off with your pop country.

Mine probably says gullyshoes, idk if it says my name.

Mine says my name. Maybe we should do a hodge podge one and also run collaborative single genre playlists as well?

I haven’t made it through this whole playlist yet. Keep adding your shit!

Yeah quit yer bitchin and get to adding. Also, Tyler, can you make a metal specific collab playlist?

522107.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back