T3G T-shirts

Paige

absoluteshit
The Wife
T3G O.G.
First Name
Paige
T3G #
I’m curious to know what everyone who has gotten a shirt thinks of the print quality.

@Tyler and I kind of feel like it’s shitty looking and we wanna stop selling them until we figure out a better option.

What do you guys think? Also any suggestions on printing companies are welcome!

Tyler

T3G Level: Grandmaster
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military Service
Marine Corps
T3G #
The red is hardly red and the white is hardly white. The print quality sucks and I don’t like selling these to people. I’d like to get it figured out, considering trying to print them myself.

Taco_primo

T3G Level: Diamond
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Brent
Military Service
Navy
T3G #
The print quality is a little blah, the shirt quality is very nice though. Great fit and great feel.

Taco_primo

T3G Level: Diamond
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Brent
Military Service
Navy
T3G #
I’m curious to know what everyone who has gotten a shirt thinks of the print quality.

@Tyler and I kind of feel like it’s shitty looking and we wanna stop selling them until we figure out a better option.

What do you guys think? Also any suggestions on printing companies are welcome!
There has to be some good quality local screen printers. Who did you go through?

Greg

T3G Level: Bronze
First Name
Greg
Military Service
Navy (Vet.)
T3G #
Please let me know, My brother might be able to assist, with these shirts and your Stickers too.
He send out proofs and once it is approved, it will be done.

Tyler

Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military Service
Marine Corps
T3G #
So we did the shirts for a short while. I was never satisfied with the different screen printers I was using so I couldn’t continue to keep selling something that I didn’t even want to wear myself. So shirts are on hold for a while.

Jfrisch01

T3G Level: Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jason
Military Service
Army
T3G #
So we did the shirts for a short while. I was never satisfied with the different screen printers I was using so I couldn’t continue to keep selling something that I didn’t even want to wear myself. So shirts are on hold for a while.
Definitely understand!

I’m not sure how elaborate you want to get but I know a guy who has done some stuff for me, if your interested.

Iowa Taco

T3G Level: Gold
First Name
Zach
T3G #
Have you tried something like Vistaprint? I got a bunch of shirts for my business from them and they were like $7-$10 each. They did run a little small but very comfortable. You would just have to do pre-order list or keep stock

Tyler

Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military Service
Marine Corps
T3G #
Have you tried something like Vistaprint? I got a bunch of shirts for my business from them and they were like $7-$10 each. They did run a little small but very comfortable. You would just have to do pre-order list or keep stock
How is the print quality there?

Iowa Taco

First Name
Zach
T3G #
I really like it, I'll take a picture of the shirt tonight. You just have to know that they run small, so always order one size bigger.

Iowa Taco

First Name
Zach
T3G #
So I'm 6'1" 215# and this is a large
IMG_20190416_163758.jpg
It's tight on the arms and across the chest and is a little short.
The logo is inkjet so I think it looks better but I think you trade off how many washes you get. This has been washed 5 times probably.
IMG_20190416_163814.jpg
They have lots of colors

Tyler

Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military Service
Marine Corps
T3G #
Thanks for that. They don't look bad at all.