• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

T3G in Washington

Alright everyone I am now back up in Everett. And we are going to make big things happen up here.

First things first lets get a parking lot meet going

We need to get the word out up here. I see a lot of them. I just just get a bunch of decals and make letters with a sticker and put them on their windshields lol

I miss you Jay, lets work on that washington area! I know some people out there ill put you in contact with.

We need to get the word out up here. I see a lot of them. I just just get a bunch of decals and make letters with a sticker and put them on their windshields lol
I miss you Jay, lets work on that washington area! I know some people out there ill put you in contact with.

Sorry for missing so much. Tuesday was a 19 hour day. Got 3 hours of sleep for a 13 hour day and today was 14. Gotta love dry dock life. I want to get something together. On a weekend I don’t have duty. I’ll be back in sd for a week for another school in September I think.

Hey guys, I just moved up in the Seattle are and I’m down to get some meets going too! Let’s connect after the COVID-19 blows over!

Here Vancouver Wa! Here on Jones Creek ORV new trail down below “old ugly” trail

Attachments

• C0EEF7F8-7982-4EB1-9DF4-ED6825C7E7AD.jpeg
    C0EEF7F8-7982-4EB1-9DF4-ED6825C7E7AD.jpeg
    891.7 KB · Views: 83
yet another view! Anyone down after this crazy 🔥 lmk

Attachments

• A8892ED2-2D53-4514-99E5-2F5677A7BE70.jpeg
    A8892ED2-2D53-4514-99E5-2F5677A7BE70.jpeg
    713 KB · Views: 78
Back