• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

Archived T3G has another new staff member!

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
T3G Member
Reaction score
Instagram
@wanderingwinterfields
YouTube
/wanderingwinterfields
2017 Quicksand Off-Road Double Cab, Long Bed Automatic (Build Thread)
Malcolm is our newest staff member! Just like Jay, he has been helping me behind the scenes since before the site even launched, whether it be creating good ideas, getting the word out, attending the first two T3G meets, and even donating to the site. He has good communication with many popular vendors and some graphic design and coding skills that will come in handy as well.

I know a lot of other T3G’ers are interested in joining the team. I appreciate all of the offers you guys have given me and have not forgotten about you. As the site grows, which it is quite rapidly, more room will open up for addition staff members. Quality over quantity though!

Status
Not open for further replies.