ARCHIVED T3G giveaway #2: Pelfreybilt skid plate and swag of your choice!

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
T3G Giveaway #2: Pelfreybilt skid plate and swag of your choice!

I couldn't be more stoked about our second T3G giveaway! The winner will be able to choose a Pelfreybilt skid plate* of their choice! You'll also get to choose some additional swag to represent Pelfreybilt with!

This giveaway begins now and will run until Father's Day, June 17, which is when a winner will be randomly selected from a generator. In order to be eligible to win, you must:
  • Follow @pelfreybiltoffroad and @tacoma3g on Instagram -OR- like the Pelfreybilt and Tacoma3G Facebook pages if you don't have Instagram
  • Instagram users: repost the giveaway photo and tag three third gen owners in it -OR- Facebook users: repost the giveaway image and tag three third gen owners in it
  • Be a member of Tacoma3G.com and create your build thread with photos of your truck (stock trucks are fine, still post photos)**
  • Create 10 additional unique posts on the forum, on or after June 1st
*Skid plate will not come powder coated. However, you may opt to have it powder coated and will pay only the price of the powder coating.
**If you already had your build thread made before June 1st, just create one thread of any type to substitute.

Special thanks to Satin Pelfrey at Pelfreybilt Offroad for making this possible! Good luck and I hope everyone has fun with this.

pbg22.jpg

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I also just realized that today marks one month since the launch of the site! I didn’t purposely start the giveaway because of that, so it’s kinda cool that it just happened.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
So I've been really lame on this site due to an insane workload and trying to mentally prepare myself for going into law school, but let's be honest, winning this giveaway would be an amazing treat!
No worries! Just use the site when you need it.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I would love to win this, and I'm gonna do what I can. Only problem is only one of my friends drives a Taco3G.
That’s ok. Don’t worry about it.

i8boots

= II • Bronze
First Name
Bryan
T3G Member
Totally sign me up! This site is great.

I really like the absence of the 3rd gen bashing that some other forums have.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Totally sign me up! This site is great.

I really like the absence of the 3rd gen bashing that some other forums have.
Thank you! Always appreciate the feedback.

Jay

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom