• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived T3G giveaway #2: Pelfreybilt skid plate and swag of your choice!

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
T3G Giveaway #2: Pelfreybilt skid plate and swag of your choice!

I couldn't be more stoked about our second T3G giveaway! The winner will be able to choose a @Pelfreybilt skid plate* of their choice! You'll also get to choose some additional swag to represent @Pelfreybilt with!

This giveaway begins now and will run until Father's Day, June 17, which is when a winner will be randomly selected from a generator. In order to be eligible to win, you must:
  • Follow @pelfreybiltoffroad and @tacoma3g on Instagram -OR- like the Pelfreybilt and Tacoma3G Facebook pages if you don't have Instagram
  • Instagram users: repost the giveaway photo and tag three third gen owners in it -OR- Facebook users: repost the giveaway image and tag three third gen owners in it
  • Be a member of Tacoma3G.com and create your build thread with photos of your truck (stock trucks are fine, still post photos)**
  • Create 10 additional unique posts on the forum, on or after June 1st
*Skid plate will not come powder coated. However, you may opt to have it powder coated and will pay only the price of the powder coating.
**If you already had your build thread made before June 1st, just create one thread of any type to substitute.

Special thanks to Satin Pelfrey at Pelfreybilt Offroad for making this possible! Good luck and I hope everyone has fun with this.

pbg22.jpg

So I've been really lame on this site due to an insane workload and trying to mentally prepare myself for going into law school, but let's be honest, winning this giveaway would be an amazing treat!
No worries! Just use the site when you need it.

Just did this on facebook, awesome giveaway. I hope i did everything right, Good luck to everyone!

Totally sign me up! This site is great.

I really like the absence of the 3rd gen bashing that some other forums have.

Good luck everyone and happy Fathers Day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back