• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Switch pannels

if It is a 3 position switch, I would figure that you would route the wire to the white light to one switch and the wire for Amber to another switch. You can always call them, they are beyond helpful and very nice.

if It is a 3 position switch, I would figure that you would route the wire to the white light to one switch and the wire for Amber to another switch. You can always call them, they are beyond helpful and very nice.
It’s one hot lead and they have strobe built in to it’d be a mess

It’s one hot lead and they have strobe built in to it’d be a mess

What lights are they? I could easily find out. The switch pro has flash and strobe function built in, I have my Baja designs squadron pro’s set to strobe.

Trying to get some ideas for switch panels. What do you use and why?

To answer your original post. I run a Switch-Pros 9100 panel.

It’s American made, even the solid state relay is made in Silicon Valley. The body of the switch panel is machined aluminum as well as the relay, the machining is very clean.

Switches can be programmed to be On/Off or Momentary, ignition or battery powered, flash, strobe, low voltage disconnect, and memorize previous settings. There is also a programming function to adjust the brightness of backlighting and indicator LEDs.

It took me a few minutes to get the color right....but I got it to match my stock gauges color perfect. It is Bluetooth and has an app, I can control my lights from my phone....so realistically, you could hide the panel and just use your phone or tablet to turn on your accessories. In the app you can change the function of every switch, the brightnes and all the stuff mentioned above.

It comes with 100 stickers to suit all needs and even blank covers.

Oh and their customer service is amazing.
33767306-2979-4053-A03D-F13A0B47AC50.jpeg
B8C71742-900A-4370-B53F-97D034B89CB9.jpeg
4396DDC7-AF78-4964-A822-6D17DF80C5B7.jpeg
4F8EA8F5-E503-4915-A2C5-F6F5EB2FE1B8.png

To answer your original post. I run a Switch-Pros 9100 panel.

It’s American made, even the solid state relay is made in Silicon Valley. The body of the switch panel is machined aluminum as well as the relay, the machining is very clean.

Switches can be programmed to be On/Off or Momentary, ignition or battery powered, flash, strobe, low voltage disconnect, and memorize previous settings. There is also a programming function to adjust the brightness of backlighting and indicator LEDs.

It took me a few minutes to get the color right....but I got it to match my stock gauges color perfect. It is Bluetooth and has an app, I can control my lights from my phone....so realistically, you could hide the panel and just use your phone or tablet to turn on your accessories. In the app you can change the function of every switch, the brightnes and all the stuff mentioned above.

It comes with 100 stickers to suit all needs and even blank covers.

Oh and their customer service is amazing.
33767306-2979-4053-A03D-F13A0B47AC50.jpeg
B8C71742-900A-4370-B53F-97D034B89CB9.jpeg
4396DDC7-AF78-4964-A822-6D17DF80C5B7.jpeg
4F8EA8F5-E503-4915-A2C5-F6F5EB2FE1B8.png

It's actually made in rancho santa margarita. Which is in so cal, orange county ?

I've got an 8100

Back