• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

Suspension Suspension spacer kit TRD PRO?

Tacoma537pro

2️⃣ Bronze
T3G Member
#2,311
Reaction score
First Name
Marce
2017 Cement Pro Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
Hey guys I’m wondering if anyone knows a product similar to the readylift kit for the tundra TRD pro? I’m only looking for 2-3 inches and don’t want to rip out the fox suspension? I’m sorry if my wording is off, this is my first build. Thanks everyone ✌?
E0A8C3C5-66C3-4504-AA2D-2BA6AB335BB5.jpeg

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
T3G Member
Reaction score
Instagram
@wanderingwinterfields
YouTube
/wanderingwinterfields
2017 Quicksand Off-Road Double Cab, Long Bed Automatic (Build Thread)
You say only 2-3” but that is kind of a lot for using just a spacer IMO.

Malcolm has a Pro and had a similar goal (not wanting to replace the Pro goodies that he paid for), so he can probably guide you in the right direction.

Malcolm

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
Instagram
@PROTACO17
Hey guys I’m wondering if anyone knows a product similar to the readylift kit for the tundra TRD pro? I’m only looking for 2-3 inches and don’t want to rip out the fox suspension? I’m sorry if my wording is off, this is my first build. Thanks everyone ✌?
E0A8C3C5-66C3-4504-AA2D-2BA6AB335BB5.jpeg

Spacers... where do i stand... WELL, To spend that much on a spacer kit, save your money and buy real suspension.. I know you may want a quick lift, but the ride quality is pretty bad a worsens over time. Theres more of a chance for failure down the line, they can prematurely wear your shocks. and you wont have great adjustability, infact, you wont have any. I ran a 2" spacer for a while, which gave me close to 3" of lift when all was said and done, but i would in a heart beat just wait and save for a real suspension lift if i could do it all over again from the beginning.

Tacoma537pro

2️⃣ Bronze
T3G Member
#2,311
Reaction score
First Name
Marce
I know someone who has the 4inch spacer kit for the Tundra TRD pro from ready lift. I’ve personally ridden in it off road and on the highway. He’s had it for about a year and it happy with it so I’m pretty comfortable to go with the spacers cause I definitely don’t wanna trash the pro suspension, I appreciate the advice guys.

hallux

4️⃣ Gold
T3G Member
#1,649
Reaction score
First Name
Das Big Toe
Spacers... where do i stand... WELL, To spend that much on a spacer kit, save your money and buy real suspension..

When I read spacers, I'm thinking a few hundred bucks... not a grand! Save up another 1500 and you got yourself a killer suspension system.

ShikyoX

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Instagram
@shikyox
2017 Magnetic Gray Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
Last edited: