SUSPENSION Suspension spacer kit TRD PRO?

• Hello, visitor! Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a resource for 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma owners.

Tacoma3G is a friendly community dedicated to 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and Overland Enthusiasts. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Tacoma537pro

✓ • Bronze
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Marce
Truck Year
Truck Color
Cement
Truck Grade
Pro
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#2,311
Hey guys I’m wondering if anyone knows a product similar to the readylift kit for the tundra TRD pro? I’m only looking for 2-3 inches and don’t want to rip out the fox suspension? I’m sorry if my wording is off, this is my first build. Thanks everyone ✌?
E0A8C3C5-66C3-4504-AA2D-2BA6AB335BB5.jpeg

Tyler

✓ • Mythical
Badministrator
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Tyler
Truck Year
Truck Color
Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
You say only 2-3” but that is kind of a lot for using just a spacer IMO.

Malcolm has a Pro and had a similar goal (not wanting to replace the Pro goodies that he paid for), so he can probably guide you in the right direction.

Malcolm

✓ • Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
Truck Year
Truck Color
Cement
Truck Grade
Pro
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
Hey guys I’m wondering if anyone knows a product similar to the readylift kit for the tundra TRD pro? I’m only looking for 2-3 inches and don’t want to rip out the fox suspension? I’m sorry if my wording is off, this is my first build. Thanks everyone ✌?
E0A8C3C5-66C3-4504-AA2D-2BA6AB335BB5.jpeg

Spacers... where do i stand... WELL, To spend that much on a spacer kit, save your money and buy real suspension.. I know you may want a quick lift, but the ride quality is pretty bad a worsens over time. Theres more of a chance for failure down the line, they can prematurely wear your shocks. and you wont have great adjustability, infact, you wont have any. I ran a 2" spacer for a while, which gave me close to 3" of lift when all was said and done, but i would in a heart beat just wait and save for a real suspension lift if i could do it all over again from the beginning.

Tacoma537pro

✓ • Bronze
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Marce
Truck Year
Truck Color
Cement
Truck Grade
Pro
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#2,311
I know someone who has the 4inch spacer kit for the Tundra TRD pro from ready lift. I’ve personally ridden in it off road and on the highway. He’s had it for about a year and it happy with it so I’m pretty comfortable to go with the spacers cause I definitely don’t wanna trash the pro suspension, I appreciate the advice guys.

hallux

✓ • Gold
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Das Big Toe
T3G Member
#1,649
Spacers... where do i stand... WELL, To spend that much on a spacer kit, save your money and buy real suspension..

When I read spacers, I'm thinking a few hundred bucks... not a grand! Save up another 1500 and you got yourself a killer suspension system.

ShikyoX

✓ • Diamond
Tacoma3G Supporter
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Trevor
Truck Year
Truck Color
Magnetic Gray
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed