• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Suspension spacer kit TRD PRO?

Tacoma537pro

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2017 Pro DCSB Auto
Cement
Hey guys I’m wondering if anyone knows a product similar to the readylift kit for the tundra TRD pro? I’m only looking for 2-3 inches and don’t want to rip out the fox suspension? I’m sorry if my wording is off, this is my first build. Thanks everyone ✌?
E0A8C3C5-66C3-4504-AA2D-2BA6AB335BB5.jpeg

You say only 2-3” but that is kind of a lot for using just a spacer IMO.

@Malcolm has a Pro and had a similar goal (not wanting to replace the Pro goodies that he paid for), so he can probably guide you in the right direction.

Hey guys I’m wondering if anyone knows a product similar to the readylift kit for the tundra TRD pro? I’m only looking for 2-3 inches and don’t want to rip out the fox suspension? I’m sorry if my wording is off, this is my first build. Thanks everyone ✌?
E0A8C3C5-66C3-4504-AA2D-2BA6AB335BB5.jpeg

Spacers... where do i stand... WELL, To spend that much on a spacer kit, save your money and buy real suspension.. I know you may want a quick lift, but the ride quality is pretty bad a worsens over time. Theres more of a chance for failure down the line, they can prematurely wear your shocks. and you wont have great adjustability, infact, you wont have any. I ran a 2" spacer for a while, which gave me close to 3" of lift when all was said and done, but i would in a heart beat just wait and save for a real suspension lift if i could do it all over again from the beginning.

I know someone who has the 4inch spacer kit for the Tundra TRD pro from ready lift. I’ve personally ridden in it off road and on the highway. He’s had it for about a year and it happy with it so I’m pretty comfortable to go with the spacers cause I definitely don’t wanna trash the pro suspension, I appreciate the advice guys.

Spacers... where do i stand... WELL, To spend that much on a spacer kit, save your money and buy real suspension..

When I read spacers, I'm thinking a few hundred bucks... not a grand! Save up another 1500 and you got yourself a killer suspension system.

Last edited:
Back