• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Suspension questions

rpbeausoleil

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2016 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Blazing Blue Pearl
Hey all, first post here so bear with me. I'm looking to get about 2" lift all the way around for my 2016 TRD OR DCSB. I am looking budget wise at 6112 (5/6 notch) and 5100s extended travel with HS 3 leaf AAL in the rear. I would like to purchase a RTT at some point. I'm mainly a highway/ dirt road guy during the week with mild off roading on the weekend but nothing crazy. I know UCAs would be something to look at as well but wondering if this setup is good. Thanks for any replies!

Hey all, first post here so bear with me. I'm looking to get about 2" lift all the way around for my 2016 TRD OR DCSB. I am looking budget wise at 6112 (5/6 notch) and 5100s extended travel with HS 3 leaf AAL in the rear. I would like to purchase a RTT at some point. I'm mainly a highway/ dirt road guy during the week with mild off roading on the weekend but nothing crazy. I know UCAs would be something to look at as well but wondering if this setup is good. Thanks for any replies!
Lift sounds fine, only issue would be to look at the weight of the RTT and consider the weight of all your camp gear that would be in you truck , and make sure your leaf pack will be enough with the AAL , some will require removal of certain leafs. I would just insure that it will hold the weight and keep you lift

Back