• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Suspension for my taco

Ctonkery

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
I wanting to see what’s out there for full suspension upgrades for everyday use on-road but if I feel like going off road I have something that is a beast.

Attachments

• 1CE63D08-898D-44CC-A032-A09CC17C3C84.jpeg
    1CE63D08-898D-44CC-A032-A09CC17C3C84.jpeg
    854.5 KB · Views: 72
I have a buddy with an Icon stage 3, he loves it. Also seems to be popular with other 3rd gen owners.

Also, heard very good things about old man emu, toytec, obviously king, Fox. It’s really all up to you and your budget. Do research before you buy.

I have a stage 4 Icons and have been enjoying it so far. But have to agree with @Jfrisch01 it depends on your budget. and what the end goal is.

I’ll do some research on those. I just want it to be extremely comfortable riding around.

I like that stance a lot! How much was suspension kit and install? The kings and fox come to around $2600-$3000 for everything.

I like that stance a lot! How much was suspension kit and install? The kings and fox come to around $2600-$3000 for everything.

Check out some of our vendors in the vendor forums. They have all the brands you've mentioned and can definitely help you pick out something that works for you. ?

https://tacoma3g.com/forums/vendors.17/

It usually around 3800 for the stage 4 kit that i have but i got hooked up a bit.

Best on and offroad set-up in my opinion that is budget friendly is the bilstein 5100 set-up with OME coils. Thats what im currently running.

What's your price range? You could spend $150 on a block lift (not recommended) or $15,000 on a long travel kit to float your way over the surface of Mars. The quality of suggested kits really depends on the budget in question.

Back