• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Super last minute trip to Prairie City SVRA today! 3/28/21

StormtrooperPRO

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 Pro DCSB Auto
White
I know this is super last minute but I’m going to head out in the next hour to shoot up to Prairie City SVRA for my first time to go fuck around a bit, just got a new Skydio 2 drone and a Sony DSLR camera I want to try out as well.
Anyone in the area with no plans today want to meet up?
I’m an hour and a half drive away, so I’m planning to get there between noon-1, will probably stay until the park closes.

In case I don’t see responses here, my number is (631) 867-8067 if you want to shoot me a text or call!

I live up above Prairie City in Garden Valley. Maybe 40 minutes. Never been to the park. If the wild hair strikes again I would like to check it out.

Attachments

• IMG_20210802_083358697.jpg
    IMG_20210802_083358697.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 91
Back