• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

STEDI Type X Sport and ditch lights

Berserker__taco

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2019 SR DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
So I ordered these a while back when the markets took a hit due to Covid. Austrailias dollar was a good exchange rates and since I had been eyeing them for a while I decided to pull the trigger. Took almost 2 months to get here. Australia Post had huge delays due to layoffs from pandemic panic. But now that they are here and on the truck I am beyond happy with these lights. Super bright is an understatement. I live out in the country and these Type X Sports
20200528_130325.jpg
20200528_130308.jpg
20200528_130401.jpg
will seriously put light out a 1000m or better. The ditch lights are their C4 Black Edition. Came with 3 filters and put light right at the edges where its needed. If anyone has been looking for a set of affordable high quality lights I definitely recommend these.

Those are siiiiiiick

What brackets did you use?

Heres a shot of the bumper lights on. Stull need direction tweaked but they thrown some light
Screenshot_20200529-094117_Gallery.jpg

You buy one of their wiring harnesses too?

You buy one of their wiring harnesses too?
I have a Trigger Accessories 4 relay box. I modified a Y harness I had from Tractor Supply from DT to DTP connections and then connected it to one of the leads for the control box.

Back