• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

SSO Slimline and HC Stage 2 Steal at Tacoma World

3cent.Taco

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2018 Pro DCSB Auto
Midnight Black
Not sure where this is supposed to go (maybe we need a coupon/deals section? @Tyler) , but if anyone has been eyeing the Southern Style Offroad Stage 2 High Clearance front bumper, SSO is running a really great Group Buy at Tacoma World that is bound to meet the max 25% off target. 8 orders were placed in a matter a night going from 20 last night. I placed mine this morning, so it is at least at 29 orders... More info here: https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/official-southern-style-offroad-group-buy.626388/

Shoutout to @JerryTaco2.0 cause I know he's one of the guys on here with this bumper in case you want to see it on his truck.

Back