• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

SPORT LIMO

kevinlambchops

3️⃣ Silver
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2016 Sport DCLB Auto
Magnetic Gray
Purchased the truck in June 2016 with the intentions of having a more "utility" vehicle for camping and roadtrips. Didn't realize what I was getting myself into. Modded cars in the past but never a truck. It was a whole new world for me, there was a lot to learn. Mainly have been over at tw but also excited to start here as well. Currently the truck has 30k on it and is for the most part stock.

2016 DCLB Sport 4x4

Current Mods:
TRD Pro grill
KBvoodoo Mid height bed rack
Smitty Build Overland RTT

Future Mods: (Potentially in this order)
-Bilstein 5100, ome coil, rear AAL. Really wanted kings but I should mod for what I need, not what I want. Who knows maybe ill change my mind.
-Method NV or SCS Ray 10
-Falken Wildpeak 285/70/17
-Sliders
-In grill 30" lightbar

Trying to spend less on mods and more on adventures. Kept the truck stock for two years so not doing too bad but I can't resist it any longer. The modding begins!

What I traded in for the truck:
2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
-Full Bolt ons E85
-Enkei RPF1 275/35/18 Falken something
-H&R Lowering Springs
-CF Front Lip
-Full Exhaust
-400whp/390wtq - had a little bit more pep than the taco

DSC_0476.jpg

Pismo Beach, CA
IMG_3666 (1).jpg

El Mirage Dry Lake Bed
17901991_1505626202782847_1431355033_o-2.jpg

Joshua Tree
IMG_0757.JPG

Alright thats a wrap for now. I have more pictures somewhere but I will update this when I have more time. Overall having a lot of fun with the truck. It's nice to be able to get out and do stuff in nature. Something having the other car wasn't really good for!

Another longbed, hell yeah! Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing the truck transform.

Back