• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

Tacoma3G is a beginner-friendly 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma (2016-2023 model-years) forum. We are a community of people who are focused on good information and good vibes. T3G is the passion-project of a USMC/Toyota technician.

SPARK PLUGS

TRUCKJAY

1️⃣ Getting Started...
I BOUGHT THESE SET OF 9019-01263 PLUGS FOR MY 2018 TACOMA SPORT V6 MY OWNERS MANUAL CALLS FOR THE DENSO FK20HBR8 BUT THESE ARE THE FK20HBR11 THE DIFFERENCE IS THE GAP 0.32 FOR THE 8 AND 0.44 FOR THE 11.
WOULD THE FK20HBR11 BE FINE TO USE?

Attachments

• 559.webp
    559.webp
    44.5 KB · Views: 4
THANKS FOR THIS INFO.I HAD NO IDEA THE OIL FILTERS I GOT ON AMAZON WERE COUNTERFIT THE SPARK PLUGS I GOT FROM E-BAY IM GOING TO TRY AND SEND THEM BACK MAN I FEEL DUMB

Upvote 0
THANKS FOR THIS INFO.I HAD NO IDEA THE OIL FILTERS I GOT ON AMAZON WERE COUNTERFIT THE SPARK PLUGS I GOT FROM E-BAY IM GOING TO TRY AND SEND THEM BACK MAN I FEEL DUMB
The dealer sells oil filters for $5-6 believe it or not
Spark plugs are not that much more than a NAPA or Auto Zone,.......... and they are OEM.

In this world today always buy from a reputable source,
a cheap made oil filter can fall apart, clog ports in your engine and cause major problems

Upvote 0
If you changed the plugs every 60K and plugs were $15 each.
The total of 6 plugs every 60,000 cost would be less than .50 cents extra per fill up.
Just say'in....

Upvote 0
Back