• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Some good wholesome Tacoma action in the mountains

Awesome video, Mike. Found your truck accidentally when googling 255/80/17 ridge grapplers. Glad I did—great content (and bonus reassurance for when I upsize to those exact tires this fall). Thanks!

Awesome video, Mike. Found your truck accidentally when googling 255/80/17 ridge grapplers. Glad I did—great content (and bonus reassurance for when I upsize to those exact tires this fall). Thanks!
Sweet!

It's a good tire size. Wish it were available in more tread patterns. I might go with the BGF 34 x 10.5 KO2 next. BFGs run small so that'll probably be the same as the nittos.

-M

Agreed. It’s always the same 6 or 7 usual suspects no matter the tire database. I hadn’t thought to look at 34x10.5 specifically—Mickey Thompson has their 255/85/17 which I guess is almost the same thing. Alas, the grapplers have served me well in 265/65, I think their taller skinnier* edit brethren will do the same.

Last edited:
All tacos belong in the back woods, no mall crawling!

Attachments

• A2BA83F9-A7C4-4627-9B17-FFD9011EEF4F.jpeg
    A2BA83F9-A7C4-4627-9B17-FFD9011EEF4F.jpeg
    336.1 KB · Views: 53
Back