• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

SoCal SOLD: TRD wheels with KO2’s

Taco801

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2016 TRD OR DCLB Auto
White
Selling a set of TRD wheels with 265/70/16 KO2’s. 15000 miles on the tires. Wheels have a few scratches on the outer ring. Asking $900 for everything. No TPMS. I’m in SoCal. Local pick up only. I’m not shipping.
CD0BA91E-BFFB-4312-81C7-DC96CF50FDAD.jpeg

Wheels are sold but I still have the tires if interested. Make offer.

Sorry for the late response. I would take $250 for all 4.

I may be very late to the table here. Did you like the E rating on the tires?

Got it. Just on the hunt for new tires so that I can better battle muddy and rocky forest roads. Does E rating really make the ride harsh?

Got it. Just on the hunt for new tires so that I can better battle muddy and rocky forest roads. Does E rating really make the ride harsh?

The sidewalls are thicker and therefore stiffer and the tire is overall heavier. That said I think my K02's are actually pretty quiet on the road and quite comfortable.

Back