• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

SoCal SOLD: Standard Bumper Powder Coat

Tacoma.prod

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Team: I’m looking to sell my Pelfrey Rear Standard Bumper (powder coated). Never been installed; pending pickup from Pelfrey. Looking to find a home for it bc I’m going on deployment and won’t need it anytime soon. I ordered it back in April and thought I’d be able to show it off but work calls. I thought someone else can enjoy the bumper instead of it sitting in my garage until I get back. DM for exact pricing details. Pick up only in San Diego area. And once I get the notification to pickup from the Pelfrey warehouse, I’ll send you pictures.

Thanks!!!

Team: I’m looking to sell my Pelfrey Rear Standard Bumper (powder coated). Never been installed; pending pickup from Pelfrey. Looking to find a home for it bc I’m going on deployment and won’t need it anytime soon. I ordered it back in April and thought I’d be able to show it off but work calls. I thought someone else can enjoy the bumper instead of it sitting in my garage until I get back. DM for exact pricing details. Pick up only in San Diego area. And once I get the notification to pickup from the Pelfrey warehouse, I’ll send you pictures.

Thanks!!!
Stay safe Devil Dog.

Ok...I should be picking up the bumper next week. Let me know if interested...,

Wanted to give you guys (Tacoma3G Community) an opportunity first before I put it up on other forums — Craigslist, Overland Market, etc.

Attachments

• 0D89C73D-E876-4C3E-9A63-14D057FBF8F3.jpeg
    0D89C73D-E876-4C3E-9A63-14D057FBF8F3.jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 109
  • FF508268-7F66-4F9A-B461-6CA511F5720A.jpeg
    FF508268-7F66-4F9A-B461-6CA511F5720A.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 99
Does it include the parking sensor placement? For us fancy gals lol

From their site....

“This is a direct replacement bumper that will use the factory license plate lights and trailer wiring harness. The hidden hitch feature adds a substantial amount of additional clearance. While not officially rated, our rear bumpers are designed & tested for factory recommended tow capacity.

Current Lead time: 3-4 weeks BARE, 4-6 weeks POWDER COATED (Lead times are approximate)

Installation Instructions

*Disclaimer: Blind spot detection monitors will not work with this bumper, the signal will not transmit through steel.”

From their site....

“This is a direct replacement bumper that will use the factory license plate lights and trailer wiring harness. The hidden hitch feature adds a substantial amount of additional clearance. While not officially rated, our rear bumpers are designed & tested for factory recommended tow capacity.

Current Lead time: 3-4 weeks BARE, 4-6 weeks POWDER COATED (Lead times are approximate)

Installation Instructions

*Disclaimer: Blind spot detection monitors will not work with this bumper, the signal will not transmit through steel.”
Sorry man would have got this since I'm local but my wife can't drive for shit

Back