• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

West SOLD - ICI Magnum Steps

Manbun525

4️⃣ Gold
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Inferno
Looking at selling my ICI Magnum Steps for Double Cab, bolt on, no drilling or welding. Thinking of switching to sliders. I am located in the Phoenix, AZ area. Not sure on price, if interested hit me up, starting at $350, about a year old no scratches, dents or paint chip, They are black powder coated as well.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_5623.JPG
    IMG_5623.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_2519.JPG
    IMG_2519.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0510.JPG
    IMG_0510.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 104
GLWS!

If you haven't already, try listing on CL... stuff like this tends to move pretty fast there.

No luck on craigslist, offerup, TacomaWorld? I thought these would be gone by now.

lol I put them on craigslist and was looking for 350-300$ and ppl offered 200 or so but I don't really wanna go that low as they are pretty clean and about a year and a half old only, I think these are some of the best steps out there tbh

Back