• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Cosmetic So many fancy headlight blinkers. What is best?

RevN3

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Rig of the Month (2x)
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Blazing Blue Pearl
So I have seen a HUGE increase in those fancy headlight upgrades with the gradual blinkers (the ones like on an Audi, I don't know the proper name) around town and I was wondering if people who had them had some reviews on them they would share. What you should look for when buying them. How much you paid and links. ETC.

I had Anzo USA headlights, not many great things I can say about them.
Recently swapped them out for a set of Alpha Rex headlights, They are alot brighter, DRL looks cooler lol and they arent tooo tooo expensive.
I got the TRD pro replicas which go for $795 I believe.

I had Anzo USA headlights, not many great things I can say about them.
Recently swapped them out for a set of Alpha Rex headlights, They are alot brighter, DRL looks cooler lol and they arent tooo tooo expensive.
I got the TRD pro replicas which go for $795 I believe.
Ye gods, we have very different ideas of expensive. Toyota Tacoma (2016-2021) Archives | AlphaRex

They do look very nice though.

Link to the Anzos for comparison ANZO USA | Don’t Get Left in The Dark ~

Ye gods, we have very different ideas of expensive. Toyota Tacoma (2016-2021) Archives | AlphaRex

They do look very nice though.

Link to the Anzos for comparison ANZO USA | Don’t Get Left in The Dark ~
Anzos sure went up lol, Those alpha rexs are the expensive ones
These are plenty bright IMO

Anyone have this issue with their Alpha rex headlights? Im sitting about 15ft away from garage.

Attachments

• FC9952A8-F9BA-4C99-ABD3-1BB10FE3B8AF.jpeg
    FC9952A8-F9BA-4C99-ABD3-1BB10FE3B8AF.jpeg
    253.2 KB · Views: 50
Back