• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Slimline or hidden front hitch mount

Iowa Taco

4️⃣ Gold
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
What are everyone's opinions? Front hidden hitch or Slimline bumper? I off road occasionally and would like the security of a winch but not sure which route to go. I don't really want a full front bumper, and I don't want to cut the main bumper for one yet either. I'm kind of leaning towards a Slimline because of the possibility of doing an SSO Slimline and the clearance cuts later.

I went SSO slime line hybrid and really like it. I'm in the same boat an elected to go with the slime line rather than cutting the entire bumper. Made more sense for me plus I get a winch which is very helpful.

truck.jpg

Back